This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder of two hafidhas

Long story short, there was a story about two hafidhas that were stabbed to death. People from all over the world attended their funeral and they are buried together.

When I read more about their story, I found out that the killer was their very own brother. He's now arrested and on suicide watch. :sub:

This may just come across as insensitive and disrespectful to the deceased, and I don't know them personally nor their family situation, but I couldn't stop asking this to myself: are we really supposed to respect those Muslims that do everything for themselves and the outside community, but don't do enough for those closest to them at home? I mean, did they not realize that their brother was a threat and needed some serious help (either with mental health or with discipline) before he did this to them?

Re: Murder of two hafidhas

So disturbing and upsetting.

Anyone feel the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by guest80 View Post
      So disturbing and upsetting.

Anyone feel the same way?
      I feel bad for the hafidhs. May Allah grant them Jannah, ameen.

He may not have wanted help. No need to think bad about them.
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Long story short, there was a story about two hafidhas that were stabbed to death. People from all over the world attended their funeral and they are buried together.

When I read more about their story, I found out that the killer was their very own brother. He's now arrested and on suicide watch. :sub:

This may just come across as insensitive and disrespectful to the deceased, and I don't know them personally nor their family situation, but I couldn't stop asking this to myself: are we really supposed to respect those Muslims that do everything for themselves and the outside community, but don't do enough for those closest to them at home? I mean, did they not realize that their brother was a threat and needed some serious help (either with mental health or with discipline) before he did this to them?
        You are making an assumption that they didn't do enough. You have no proof for this whatsoever.

Comment

so do you have a proof for this, or are you just manufacturing things?

Comment

Well, we really don't know the story, so I wouldn't assume.

Still, may Allah سبحان و تعالى grant the two hafidhas Paradise. آمين.

Comment

You talking about the Somali sisters in Canada? It's typical Somalis for you. I am not surprised. I don't respect them tbh.

Btw, i'm Somali.
              Last edited by thebench; 20-12-16, 12:11 AM.

Comment

I haven't read about this

I just know that we're told not to speak badly of the dead, someone can correct me if I'm wrong with the relevant evidence
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Make du'a and shut your e-mouths, disgusting.

You don't know anything that happened in the background, whether or not the family was seeking support for the brother who was mentally ill or not, whether he was on meds...etc

You do realize that things can go wrong even while your doing everything possible to help a family member with mental health issues.

A simple ina lila wa ina ilayhi rajioon would suffice.
                  17-07

Comment

You know nothing about them and automatically assume the worse. Speak good or keep silent.

Originally posted by thebench View Post
                    You talking about the Somali sisters in Canada? It's typical Somalis for you. I am not surprised. I don't respect them tbh.

Btw, i'm Somali.
                    Are you serious??? Two girls were murdered and this is all you have to say.
                    17-07

Comment

I try to not show emotions on this forum. I really do. People say ridiculous, vile, rude, disgusting things constantly on this forum and I try to be calm while addressing them, but this is too far. You do not know these sisters.you do not know them nor do you know their family and anyone in this thread who has said anything about these sisters or their family needs to sit and reevaluate their lives. Stop being such pitiful individuals constantly complaining about this that or the other. Worry about fixing yourselves. They were and are a beautiful family and I hope Allah gives them sabr through this trying time. You people, instead of making dua for your sisters who have passed away you sit here and complain about things which you know nothing about. You don't know what they've done for their community nor do you know what they've done for their family, so whoever had the nerve to type a comment that is anything short of a dua needs to reeavaluate themselves.
                      I'm utterly disgusted.
                      Last edited by Salams2All; 20-12-16, 04:52 AM.

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                        I try to not show emotions on this forum. I really do. People say ridiculous, vile, rude, disgusting things constantly on this forum and I try to be calm while addressing them, but this is too far. You do not know these sisters.you do not know them nor do you know their family and anyone in this thread who has said anything about these sisters or their family needs to sit and reevaluate their lives. Stop being such pitiful individuals constantly complaining about this that or the other. Worry about fixing yourselves. They were and are a beautiful family and I hope Allah gives them sabr through this trying time. You people, instead of making dua for your sisters who have passed away you sit here and complain about things which you know nothing about. You don't know what they've done for their community nor do you know what they've done for their family, so whoever had the nerve to type a comment that is anything short of a dua needs to reeavaluate themselves.
                        I'm utterly disgusted.
                        agreed

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X