Help me I need some answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me I need some answers

AL slam Aliakmon my name is Timor and I am Muslim and Arabic and Arabic is my native language but I have to ask this question can I read the Quran in English and you might ask why? well the answer is simple I may know Arabic to read Quran and speak but I want to improve my English and to do that I want to read the Quran because I can get swab and Hasan at while improving my English but I heard from someone that it is forbidden to read the Quran in any language other than Arabic and I have another question can I read the hadith and Sunnah and the explanations of Quran in English?

in other words my question is can I read the Quran,Al Hadith al sharef,Sunnah and the Quran's explanations in other languages than Arabic?

Please answer my question quickly and thanks for reading this

Re: Help me I need some answers

Originally posted by Taimurgh View Post
    AL slam Aliakmon my name is Timor and I am Muslim and Arabic and Arabic is my native language but I have to ask this question can I read the Quran in English and you might ask why? well the answer is simple I may know Arabic to read Quran and speak but I want to improve my English and to do that I want to read the Quran because I can get swab and Hasan at while improving my English but I heard from someone that it is forbidden to read the Quran in any language other than Arabic and I have another question can I read the hadith and Sunnah and the explanations of Quran in English?

in other words my question is can I read the Quran,Al Hadith al sharef,Sunnah and the Quran's explanations in other languages than Arabic?

I don't think you get hasanat reading the Quran by English only by Arabic. I think you get hasanat if the person is trying to understand the Quran for the sake of Allah SWT. You must ask an imam though I recommend Islamqa.com they're extremely helpful however they take a lot of time. Try submitting your question to : http://www.assimalhakeem.net/ask-a-question/

This sheikh is simple in answering but he's very quick (3 days approximately to answer). In sha' Allah you will get more reliable answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Taimurgh View Post

:wswrwb:

It's only forbidden during Salah, as far as I know. There's nothing wrong in reading the translations of the Qur'an and Hadith in English or any language, as long as you don't neglect reading the Qur'an in Arabic.

Comment

here every ones Quran has English translation on each page. so no harm in reading both. It would be meaningless for me unless I read the English translation along with it.
        Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X