• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibn Taleb
    replied
    Re: Wearing the niqab

Originally posted by AliB View Post
    I have nothing against the hijab, but the niqab... why? Where in the Quran does it say to cover the face? Where?

But of course, if you believe in covering the face, to be taken seriously, you must also cover the hands.
    Ideally, you should also make sure to wrap yourself in at least 3 layers of clothes to hide all those curves!
    ^ is a shia

Leave a comment:

• Ibn Taleb
    replied

Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
    I wear niqab. I have one, two, and three layered niqabs.

Islamically, do you think I should be wearing gloves, too? I heard it was mustahabb.
    yes and a fidhfaadh clothes (loose not tight on the body i.e too revealing)

Leave a comment:

• AliB
    replied

I have nothing against the hijab, but the niqab... why? Where in the Quran does it say to cover the face? Where?

But of course, if you believe in covering the face, to be taken seriously, you must also cover the hands.
    Ideally, you should also make sure to wrap yourself in at least 3 layers of clothes to hide all those curves!

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Originally posted by Muslimah1436 View Post
    There are different opinions about the face and hands. If I remember correctly, some say to cover both face and hands and others say neither. Those who say to cover the face, say to cover the hands too. But, you should do your own research about this :insha:
    Covering is superior according to all.

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah1436
    replied

There are different opinions about the face and hands. If I remember correctly, some say to cover both face and hands and others say neither. Those who say to cover the face, say to cover the hands too. But, you should do your own research about this :insha:

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
    I don't have a madhab because they confuse me. I have read over them, time after time after time, but I don't get it. How do I know which I am? Is it fard?
    No. You are doing fine, it's what the Muslims used to do. Just ask authentic scholars when you are confused. The madhhab business started much later.
    Last edited by Linkdeutscher; 12-12-16, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Yasirah87
    replied

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    Depends on your school of thought I think.....stay safe.....
    I don't have a madhab because they confuse me. I have read over them, time after time after time, but I don't get it. How do I know which I am? Is it fard?

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Yeah you should.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Depends on your school of thought I think.....stay safe.....

Leave a comment:

• Yasirah87
    started a topic Wearing the niqab

Wearing the niqab

I wear niqab. I have one, two, and three layered niqabs.

Islamically, do you think I should be wearing gloves, too? I heard it was mustahabb.
Working...
X