Wearing the niqab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing the niqab

I wear niqab. I have one, two, and three layered niqabs.

Islamically, do you think I should be wearing gloves, too? I heard it was mustahabb.
    لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
    سورة الإخلاص

Re: Wearing the niqab

Depends on your school of thought I think.....stay safe.....
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Yeah you should.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        Depends on your school of thought I think.....stay safe.....
        I don't have a madhab because they confuse me. I have read over them, time after time after time, but I don't get it. How do I know which I am? Is it fard?
        لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
        سورة الإخلاص

Comment

Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
          I don't have a madhab because they confuse me. I have read over them, time after time after time, but I don't get it. How do I know which I am? Is it fard?
          No. You are doing fine, it's what the Muslims used to do. Just ask authentic scholars when you are confused. The madhhab business started much later.
          Last edited by Linkdeutscher; 12-12-16, 07:54 PM.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

There are different opinions about the face and hands. If I remember correctly, some say to cover both face and hands and others say neither. Those who say to cover the face, say to cover the hands too. But, you should do your own research about this :insha:
            ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah1436 View Post
              There are different opinions about the face and hands. If I remember correctly, some say to cover both face and hands and others say neither. Those who say to cover the face, say to cover the hands too. But, you should do your own research about this :insha:
              Covering is superior according to all.

Comment

I have nothing against the hijab, but the niqab... why? Where in the Quran does it say to cover the face? Where?

But of course, if you believe in covering the face, to be taken seriously, you must also cover the hands.
                Ideally, you should also make sure to wrap yourself in at least 3 layers of clothes to hide all those curves!

Comment

Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
                  I wear niqab. I have one, two, and three layered niqabs.

Islamically, do you think I should be wearing gloves, too? I heard it was mustahabb.
                  yes and a fidhfaadh clothes (loose not tight on the body i.e too revealing)
                  The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by AliB View Post
                    I have nothing against the hijab, but the niqab... why? Where in the Quran does it say to cover the face? Where?

But of course, if you believe in covering the face, to be taken seriously, you must also cover the hands.
                    Ideally, you should also make sure to wrap yourself in at least 3 layers of clothes to hide all those curves!
                    ^ is a shia
                    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Comment

Your very basis is flawed. The question 'Where is it in the Qur'an?' shows that.

I am not saying it's not in the Qur'an, just showing your flawed approach. We have both the Qur'an and Sunnah in our deen.

Comment

What does it say in the Quran about how women ought to cover themselves? Say it...

The niqab is an invention of some particularly strict Saudi scholars.

Comment

What does it say in the Quran about how women ought to cover themselves? Say it...

The niqab is an invention of some particularly strict Saudi scholars.
                            Didn't some of the female sahaba wear niqabs
                            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                              Didn't some of the female sahaba wear niqabs
                              He is a jaahil. I remember he rejects ahadeeth though I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X