For the sake of my modesty.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striving for Janna
    started a topic For the sake of my modesty.....

For the sake of my modesty.....

I'm going to stop going to the Turkish cultural center for the sake of my modesty....I'e realized that the only reason I go there is to stare at and talk to girls......there is a mawlid an nabi celebration tomorrow, but when I found out we were only doing congregational salah and khutbah, i decided not to go, and realized the only reason i was going was to see a girl I admired....besides, mawlid an nabi is bidah, according to my knowledge, anyway.....i never even believed in it......so I've decided im going to stop going to community events, and it will be better for me, not only for my modesty, but also for the proper usage of my time.....i also realized i shouldn't go because i am afraid of the possibility of having a panic attack in such a crowded area....

• mazuiz
    replied
    Re: For the sake of my modesty.....

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    I'm going to stop going to the Turkish cultural center for the sake of my modesty....I'e realized that the only reason I go there is to stare at and talk to girls......there is a mawlid an nabi celebration tomorrow, but when I found out we were only doing congregational salah and khutbah, i decided not to go, and realized the only reason i was going was to see a girl I admired....besides, mawlid an nabi is bidah, according to my knowledge, anyway.....i never even believed in it......so I've decided im going to stop going to community events, and it will be better for me, not only for my modesty, but also for the proper usage of my time.....i also realized i shouldn't go because i am afraid of the possibility of having a panic attack in such a crowded area....
    That's rough buddy

I'm just playing, may Allah bless you

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    Re: For the sake of my modesty.....

Allahumma barik

Leave a comment:

Working...
X