Sick today and had to miss school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick today and had to miss school

I was sick today and had to miss school, but when I went to my mother early in the morning telling her I was feeling sick, she said to leave her alone because she was trying to sleep, and i think she also said, "what do you want me to do about it?" and "youre not sick, go to school...." when i asked if i could stay home....later, i woke up feeling very sick, and my mother called by phone to wake me up for school since she was at work and i had no alarm, and I told her i was feeling sick, and she said she already checked my temperature and I didn't have a fever, and I debated with her, but eventually she wouldn't budge, so i hung up and just slept......she was very mad at me when i called her after waking up a third time, and said she won't take me to the masjid for tafsir class/halaka.....she also didn't believe i was sick, even though i am still feeling very sick.....what should i do? also, my father will likely give me the silent treatment now that i missed school....he lives far away as he is divorced....

Re: Sick today and had to miss school

Pray two rakaa and do dua of all your problems, do istighfar and pray for everyone, then have patience my dear brother

Comment

Re: Sick today and had to miss school

Listen to your mother: go to school!

Comment

Working...
      X