• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alhamdulillah i have made 83000 gold trees of jannah insha allah

:love:

Re: alhamdulillah i have made 83000 gold trees of jannah insha allah

Don't you fear losing the reward from being a show off with your good deeds

Keep your ibadah between you and Allah
    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

I'm tryin to help people get the same rewards just say lailaha ila allah, subhanallah alhamdulillah and allhu akbar

Comment

Originally posted by chowmein View Post
        I'm tryin to help people get the same rewards just say lailaha ila allah, subhanallah alhamdulillah and allhu akbar
        Then quote the hadith don't brag about it
        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

don't mind me, just tryin to boost interest for some uf members

Comment

Send me some of the fruits of your trees

Comment

don't mind me, just tryin to boost interest for some uf members
              Showing off, bragging about deeds nullifies your reward, plus it's minor Shirk,

You need to listen when your given good advice,

If you want to encourage others then cite the hadith,

:jkk:
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                Showing off, bragging about deeds nullifies your reward, plus it's minor Shirk,

You need to listen when your given good advice,

If you want to encourage others then cite the hadith,

:jkk:

Allah knows my intention. Sometimes someone think they are doing good deeds isolated but if their intention is not correct. Then its nullified. Allahu alim

Comment

How Old are you ? You sound childish but you are counting your trees of jannah,that is a good thing.
                  Word of Caution ! In deen "I and Me " are very dangerous thing.It can rob you of all your good deed.
                  Try these Islamic Quizzes !! It is Fun :evilb:

Comment

Originally posted by fhmn63 View Post
                    How Old are you ? You sound childish but you are counting your trees of jannah,that is a good thing.
                    Word of Caution ! In deen "I and Me " are very dangerous thing.It can rob you of all your good deed.
                    Only Allah can stop me from counting some of the deeds accumulated in my records, Insha Allah

Comment

Two methods of keeping count of Tasbeeh (saying Subhaanallah), Tahmeed (saying Alhamdulillah) and Takbeer (saying Allahu Akbar) are generally employed. They are:

Tasbeeh or Rosary
                      Joints of the fingers

It is necessary to show that these two methods are Masnoon (in conformity with the Sunnat of Rasulullah–sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and to explain the manner of counting with the joints of the fingers.

Let it be known that Abu Dawood, Tirmithi, Nasaai, Ibn Hibbaan and Haakim have narrated from Hadhrat Sa'd Bin Abi Waqqaas that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) noticed some date-stones or pebbles placed infront of o*ne his wives with which she was making Tasbeeh. (The Hadith continues.)

Abu Dawood and Haakim have narrated from Hadhrat Safiyya (radhiyallahu anha) that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) came to her while she had heaped infront of her 4,000 date-stones. She was reciting Tasbeeh (Zikr) with the date-stones.

The author of Mirqat (A Hadith Commentary) and the author of Raddul Mahtaar (an authoritative work o*n Hanafi Fiqh) have stated (in exposition of the aforementioned Hadith) that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) did not prohibit (Hadhrat Safiyya–radhiyallahu anha–from using date-stones to count) after noticing this.

https://talkislam.wordpress.com/cate...ble-incidents/

Comment

Allah knows my intention. Sometimes someone think they are doing good deeds isolated but if their intention is not correct. Then its nullified. Allahu alim
                        That's not how it works,

You can't openly Bragg about your deeds and say Allah tala knows your intentions, o justify your antics

Intentions don't justify Evil actions,

Read this Hadith...

Abdullah ibn Utbah reported: I heard Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, say, “Verily, in the time of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, the people would be judged by revelation, but the revelation has ended. Now we judge you according to your outward deeds. Whoever shows us good, we will trust him and favor him and it is not for us to judge his inner secrets, for Allah will hold him accountable for those.Whoever shows us evil, then we will not trust him or believe in him even if he claims his intention is good.”

(Sahih Bukhari 2498)

Bragging, Showing of about ones deeds is an Evil action,

In future cite a hadith to encourage others,
                        Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 29-11-16, 01:39 PM.
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                          That's not how it works,

You can't openly Bragg about your deeds and say Allah tala knows your intentions, o justify your antics

Intentions don't justify Evil actions,

Read this Hadith...

Abdullah ibn Utbah reported: I heard Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, say, “Verily, in the time of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, the people would be judged by revelation, but the revelation has ended. Now we judge you according to your outward deeds. Whoever shows us good, we will trust him and favor him and it is not for us to judge his inner secrets, for Allah will hold him accountable for those.Whoever shows us evil, then we will not trust him or believe in him even if he claims his intention is good.”

(Sahih Bukhari 2498)

Bragging, Showing of about ones deeds is an Evil action,

In future cite a hadith to encourage others,
                          Bro just ignore me. Let those who want to know how i earned these rewards from Allah ask me. Or just everyone else ignore me. :jkk:

Comment

Your title should have read:

Let me show you a way of earning 83000.... .... ....
                            “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                              Your title should have read:

Let me show you a way of earning 83000.... .... ....
                              Avoiding jealousy means not begrudging people of their possessions, wealth, positions and prosperity. Whereas it is permissible to envy people (to desire to be like them) in religious matters, it is impermissible to be jealous of people in worldly matters. It is because jealousy causes the jealous person to backbite and try to destroy the one whom he is jealous of; thus, it causes him to be unfair and cruel. Backbiting, cruelty and unfairness cause one’s thawabs to go away. All of these result in the increase of boons and thawabs of the envied person and in the increase of damages and despair of the envious one. The situation of such people is expressed in the Quranic verse as follows: “they lose both this world and the Hereafter.”

Comment

Working...
                              X