Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gossip :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gossip :(

    Asalamualaikum,:(

    Can i have some advice?

    On school there is a girls who once used to be my friend. She tells a lot of lies and I'm not the only one who've discovered that. The people who've also discovered that always gossip to me about her and vica versa. The problem is that i really want to better myself. And i have made some maior changes. For example i don't listen to any music at all (only nasheed and Qura'an) But I want to better my self even more and stuff but my main issue isn't my faith right now. It's how to deal with this kind of situations. I know gossiping is NOT GOOD but she've lied so much in the past (and is still doing it) She just says a lot of weird things and fictions. She keeps changing who she is to please others which is really a shame. But anyways, how should I deal with this problem. Isn't she like kinda calling the gossip upon herself by lying all the time??

    Chokran and May Allah guide all of you and may Allah give all of you hassanat by helping me and others. May Allah also give hassanaat to ALL of the people, who are doing good

  • #2
    Re: Gossip :(

    Originally posted by Nesrine17 View Post
    Asalamualaikum,:(

    Can i have some advice?

    On school there is a girls who once used to be my friend. She tells a lot of lies and I'm not the only one who've discovered that. The people who've also discovered that always gossip to me about her and vica versa. The problem is that i really want to better myself. And i have made some maior changes. For example i don't listen to any music at all (only nasheed and Qura'an) But I want to better my self even more and stuff but my main issue isn't my faith right now. It's how to deal with this kind of situations. I know gossiping is NOT GOOD but she've lied so much in the past (and is still doing it) She just says a lot of weird things and fictions. She keeps changing who she is to please others which is really a shame. But anyways, how should I deal with this problem. Isn't she like kinda calling the gossip upon herself by lying all the time??

    Chokran and May Allah guide all of you and may Allah give all of you hassanat by helping me and others. May Allah also give hassanaat to ALL of the people, who are doing good
    Brother I thought u were a sister when I read the first paragraph.

    Stay away from her. Gossip will soon die down just ignore it for now and no matter what do not talk to your mates regarding her and don't conform anything. School yard is the cruelest place to be bullied in
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

    "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Gossip :(

      :wswrwb:

      I do not understand regarding what you want advice.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

      You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Gossip :(

        Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
        :wswrwb:

        I do not understand regarding what you want advice.
        Do you think this is a sister who accidently confirmed the male gender or do you think it's a brother who used a feminine name so as not to be shamed?
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

        "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Gossip :(

          Originally posted by candyapple View Post
          Do you think this is a sister who accidently confirmed the male gender or do you think it's a brother who used a feminine name so as not to be shamed?
          Sounds like a girl.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

          You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Gossip :(

            Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            Sounds like a girl.
            Yep I initially thought so too til I saw the gender written as male.
            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

            "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Gossip :(

              :wswrwb:

              It's not permissible for men to be friends with women, and you shouldn't gossip with others about her akhi. If they're certain she's lying they should tell her it's haram to lie. I don't think it's right to gossip about her even if she's doing weird things.
              Narrated Anas:
              The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Gossip :(

                Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                :wswrwb:

                It's not permissible for men to be friends with women, and you shouldn't gossip with others about her akhi. If they're certain she's lying they should tell her it's haram to lie. I don't think it's right to gossip about her even if she's doing weird things.
                Weather it's a Bro or sis in the Op it's neat advice :)
                "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

                "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

                Comment

                Working...
                X