Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if being religious isolates u from ppl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if being religious isolates u from ppl?

Would u still be strictly religious or rather an average Muslim (like doing the fardhs and the basics of Islam)???

What if being religious isolates u from ppl?

It already does.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Re: What if being religious isolates u from ppl?

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      It already does.
      What if almost no one stays with u?

Comment

Originally posted by DerGlšubiger View Post
        It already does.
        What if almost no one stays with u?
        I do not really care about irreligious people.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Would u still be strictly religious or rather an average Muslim (like doing the fardhs and the basics of Islam)???
          I love Islam with all my being. I love the salah.

For a while when I openly got very passionate about Islam with my family I was called an extremist by them.

So I went through a phase where I felt left out. Made me sad.

Alhamdulillah now though I go with the flow. If my family willingly bring Islam up into it I give mself pemission to talk about it otherwise I keep well stum with family regarding Islam.

I wouldn't give it up even if I was isolated from the world. But that doesn't mean I don't adapt to society and be reasonably socially acceptable.

So erm because I'm a social creature, I look the part of being average. And I also believe I'm lesser than average. But compared to my sorroundings it's hard to judge weather any people give much consideration to Islam. May Allah guide all of us.

Also another thing is don't ever be cruel. You might witness sins left right and centre and the worst thing you can do is say things like Allah won't forgive you... be kind. If one of those people feel they can come up to you for advice on Islam then you're on the right track. Maybe Allah will guide people through you so show clemency.
          Last edited by candyapple; 24-11-16, 11:39 PM.
          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

I'm already isolated and I am no way close to be strictly religious. I would certainly want to be strictly religious... :insha:

If this is regarding uni-life then, remember that those people will use you to get job or some other way better their positions and you will use them get ahead, so certain isolation from people is good.
            Last edited by HelloEverybody; 24-11-16, 11:39 PM.

Comment

I care :) regardless of Islam or not they're still Allah's creatures.

Who I don't care about are the bigoted troublemakers.

Other than that we are all human beings and I believe many people may find their way eventually to Islam if Allah wills and I wanna know that I was a part of them being interested in Islam in the first place :)
              "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                I care :) regardless of Islam or not they're still Allah's creatures.

Who I don't care about are the bigoted troublemakers.

Other than that we are all human beings and I believe many people may find their way eventually to Islam if Allah wills and I wanna know that I was a part of them being interested in Islam in the first place :)
                I meant with regards to their opinion of me.

Comment

I think I can relate...
                  If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                    I love Islam with all my being. I love the salah.

For a while when I openly got very passionate about Islam with my family I was called an extremist by them.

So I went through a phase where I felt left out. Made me sad.

Alhamdulillah now though I go with the flow. If my family willingly bring Islam up into it I give mself pemission to talk about it otherwise I keep well stum with family regarding Islam.

I wouldn't give it up even if I was isolated from the world. But that doesn't mean I don't adapt to society and be reasonably socially acceptable.

So erm because I'm a social creature, I look the part of being average. And I also believe I'm lesser than average. But compared to my sorroundings it's hard to judge weather any people give much consideration to Islam. May Allah guide all of us.

Also another thing is don't ever be cruel. You might witness sins left right and centre and the worst thing you can do is say things like Allah won't forgive you... be kind. If one of those people feel they can come up to you for advice on Islam then you're on the right track. Maybe Allah will guide people through you so show clemency.
                    Good approach.

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post

I'm already isolated and I am no way close to be strictly religious. I would certainly want to be strictly religious... :insha:

If this is regarding uni-life then, remember that those people will use you to get job or some other way better their positions and you will use them get ahead, so certain isolation from people is good.

and what does it feel like to be isolated???

Comment

If they are doing the fardhs then clearly they are religious.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                          If they are doing the fardhs then clearly they are religious.
                          Yes, but they're average Muslims, not strictly religious ones

Comment

Originally posted by muslim singafuri View Post
                            I think I can relate...
                            To what? Stricly religious and isolated or average Muslim???

Comment

Yes, but they're average Muslims, not strictly religious ones
                              What's strictly religious? I don't think you should isolate yourself. It's not particularly healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X