Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haram job if one of your company's client is a betting shop?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Haram job if one of your company's client is a betting shop?

    Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh guys,

    Is working for a company that helps improving payment transactions for corporations haram if a few of their clients are betting shops? I suppose, in some ways, they make the business side of things easier for such corporations.

  • #2
    Re: Haram job if one of your company's client is a betting shop?

    here, [MENTION=20787]Abu Mus'ab[/MENTION] hopefully he can answer it for you
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Haram job if one of your company's client is a betting shop?

      Thanks for that, but the link leads to the 'vBulletin Message' page.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Haram job if one of your company's client is a betting shop?

        Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
        here, [MENTION=20787]Abu Mus'ab[/MENTION] hopefully he can answer it for you
        Thanks for that, but the link leads to the 'vBulletin Message' page.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Haram job if one of your company's client is a betting shop?

          Originally posted by dddd View Post
          Thanks for that, but the link leads to the 'vBulletin Message' page.
          I was tagging him for you lol
          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

          Comment


          • #6
            You're not doing something illegal, so I think that everything is ok, you don't have to worry about it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nobleman View Post
              You're not doing something illegal, so I think that everything is ok, you don't have to worry about it.
              By the way, could you recommend me a betting platform ? It is legal in my country, and I wanted to earn some money on placing bets on sports. I am a big fan of football, and I think that I can easily predict how a match is going to end. I have found this site http://casinoluck.ca/, there are a lot of reviews to different online casinos. Does anyone know if it's true ? I just don't want to get scammed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dddd View Post
                Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh guys. Is working for a company that helps improving payment transactions for corporations haram if a few of their clients are betting shops? I suppose, in some ways, they make the business side of things easier for such corporations.
                My brother your logic is flawed. If your logic was Shari'ah then everything would be Haram. Cow dung is haram. Corn would be Haram because nuetrients for it were derived from dung. Halal and Haram earning depends upon how you earn it. if you earn it through halal means it is halal for you. If someone else give you and they earned it via haram means but youre earning it via halal then it is halal.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nobleman View Post
                  By the way, could you recommend me a betting platform ? It is legal in my country, and I wanted to earn some money on placing bets on sports. I am a big fan of football, and I think that I can easily predict how a match is going to end. I have found this site http://casinoluck.ca/, there are a lot of reviews to different online casinos. Does anyone know if it's true ? I just don't want to get scammed.
                  Is this a serious post or are you joking?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X