Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadith: "'Soon the best wealth of a Muslim will be the sheep"

It was narrated that Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri said:
    "The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: 'Soon the best wealth of a Muslim will be the sheep which follows in the mountain peaks and places where rainfall is to be found, fleeing with his religion from the tribulations.'" Sunan an-Nasa'i 5036

I feel like this time is coming and state of the Ummah will get worse. May Allah keep our hearts firm on our deen.
    اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Re: Hadith: "'Soon the best wealth of a Muslim will be the sheep"

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
      It was narrated that Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri said:
      "The Messenger of Allah :saw: said: 'Soon the best wealth of a Muslim will be the sheep which follows in the mountain peaks and places where rainfall is to be found, fleeing with his religion from the tribulations.'" Sunan an-Nasa'i 5036

I feel like this time is coming and state of the Ummah will get worse. May Allah keep our hearts firm on our deen.
      It feels like that time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
        It really does. Every money has some sort of unlawful sources and connections now.
        "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

Hadith: "'Soon the best wealth of a Muslim will be the sheep"

Saheeh according to Hafiz Zubair if anyone was wondering.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            I agree and yet most of the Ummah is deep asleep or heedless. The Rawafida answered the calls to their false belief in unity from Iran to Afghanistan yet as Aleppo burns and Muslims die in thousands the Muslim world cowers in a corner.
            اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

Working...
            X