Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LingLing12 View Post
    Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Rather your comprehension prevented you from grasping the very obviously implied meaning.
    Rather you have no clue why I wrote what I wrote.
    Indeed all can see who is clueless.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Re: Interacting with the opposite gender

Imagine you are knocked down and severely injured.A stranger of an opposite gender passes by and offers to drive you to the nearest hospital while everybody else ignores.What will you do ?

Comment

Originally posted by i.carrim View Post
        Imagine you are knocked down and severely injured.A stranger of an opposite gender passes by and offers to drive you to the nearest hospital while everybody else ignores.What will you do ?
        Seeing as it's a hypothetical situation why don't you get blue aliens to give you a lift in their monster truck?
        Hey you did say imagine
        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

It's a necessity so it would be fine.

Comment

Indeed,a very hypothetical situation for a self confined life in a cell.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              Seeing as it's a hypothetical situation why don't you get blue aliens to give you a lift in their monster truck?
              Hey you did say imagine
              It's not such an alien situation bro and what about going shops to buy some groceries or if you are doing the selling

Originally posted by slaveofthemosthigh View Post
              No, when I said that you should not talk to the opposite gender I meant non mahrams.

So there are exceptions...

And this is 1 of them

And what you meant and what you wrote are two different things.. jus sayin
              Last edited by LingLing12; 20-11-16, 08:33 AM.
              Accept the decree

It has happened to a million other people don't expect to be the exception

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                Hey you did say imagine
                Indeed a hypothetical situation for a self confined life in a cell.

Comment

Indeed a hypothetical situation for a self confined life in a cell.
                  My point is what is the point of all these hypotheticals. Seems a large number of posts on ummah deal in h ypotheticals

If something happens in the real world deal with it then, we don't need to conjure fantasy scenarios that most likely will never occur
                  Reminds me of the "what if" stage some Muslim fiqh scholars went through. The salaf disliked asking hypothetical questions
                  The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                  ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Speaking in the limits of work/study. Nothing more, nothing less.
                    Smile ! It's Sunnah

Comment

Originally posted by LingLing12 View Post
                      Lol

Lol again.
                      This is a perfect example.

You 'LOL'ing is relaxing the communication between you and the sister you responded to.

Stay away from unnecessary talking and 'lol'ing with sisters.

I know this is online not real life and sometimes its easy to become slack online but uphold your values even when online.

Also we live ina society where we will need to interact with the opposite gender at some point whether that be in the supermarket, carpark, doctors or dentists surgery or at your childrens school.

It is not the interaction that is the problem its HOW you interact.

Comment

You will know when you get carried away by the opposite gender. If you notice that when you're talking to them ( online/real life), then give a mental smack to yourself, and renew your intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                          You will know when you get carried away by the opposite gender. If you notice that when you're talking to them ( online/real life), then give a mental smack to yourself, and renew your intentions.
                          Normal,refined,Muslims with basic Islamic upbringing do not get carried away.

Comment

Well you haven't seen enough of them.

Comment

I disagree. Seen plenty of practicing brothers and sister fall into it.

Comment

Well,this makes them neither normal nor refined..and their Islamic upbringing falls far short of basic.

Comment

Working...
                                X