Practical Ways to Earn Money.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Practical Ways to Earn Money.

Beauty products,cosmetics. Everybody wants to look good,feel good. Some of you may remember Argan oil often referred to as liquid gold. Guess where its made from. Yeah. Home based industry. It has helped empower the poor women of Morrocco and alleviate povert too. This article talks about it. https://essenceofargan.com/articles/...women-morocco/
    Last edited by Chained Rider; 14-11-16, 05:36 AM.

Comment

For sisters, online business is a good way to earn money, IMO. My sister has one. She sells little abayas and hijabs for kids. She's also working full time now as a kindergarten teacher. I know many other sisters who do business via Facebook, like cooking, baking, sewing, etc.

As sister Indefinable has mentioned, tutoring is another good way. It's what I do, and it's very rewarding, Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
        For sisters, online business is a good way to earn money, IMO. My sister has one. She sells little abayas and hijabs for kids. She's also working full time now as a kindergarten teacher. I know many other sisters who do business via Facebook, like cooking, baking, sewing, etc.

As sister Indefinable has mentioned, tutoring is another good way. It's what I do, and it's very rewarding, Alhamdulillah.
        This post reminds me of
        AYAT al-Layl . Verily your efforts are directed towards different goals. Quran (surah 92)

Comment

[MENTION=140134]Chained Rider[/MENTION] :jkk:

I figured you would think outside the box. Never really considered construction, building, woodwork aspect.

I agree though, there is huge area for children's fiction literature. The books that are available these days are of poor quality compared to those of the Western literature. Something needs to be done about this. Would you believe I was reading to my son, a book about Prophet Ibraheem and it had some terrible illustrations and really long words, which are incomprehensible to a 4 year old. And the book itself was targeted to 3+.

[MENTION=140302]lonelyniqabi[/MENTION] it's nice to see sisters active, may Allaah bless you and your sister abundantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
            [MENTION=140134]Chained Rider[/MENTION] :jkk:

I figured you would think outside the box. Never really considered construction, building, woodwork aspect.

I agree though, there is huge area for children's fiction literature. The books that are available these days are of poor quality compared to those of the Western literature. Something needs to be done about this. Would you believe I was reading to my son, a book about Prophet Ibraheem and it had some terrible illustrations and really long words, which are incomprehensible to a 4 year old. And the book itself was targeted to 3+.

[MENTION=140302]lonelyniqabi[/MENTION] it's nice to see sisters active, may Allaah bless you and your sister abundantly.
            Yeah something needs to be done and something can be done. Maybe the mods can oraganise a short story competition here so some of the UF talent can be tapped.
            Last edited by Chained Rider; 17-11-16, 07:20 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=113742]GoogleSlayer[/MENTION] . Never done this through paypal. Seems the process can get muddy. Maybe this is what you're looking for. https://www.bestchange.com/list.html

Comment

Working...
              X