Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is schedule/timetable beneficial to have or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is schedule/timetable beneficial to have or not?

Bismillah,

Salam alekum wa rahmatullah wa barakeetuh,

Does anyone have timetable/schedule for day/week to achieve more?

Re: Is schedule/timetable beneficial to have or not?

Wa alaykum assalam,

Outside of school/work I don't have a fixed schedule as such.

I have tried to write up a schedule but I just can't do it, little things kept on interrupting me or coming in the way - some people are good at these things I suppose I'm not one of them, lol. However, I definitely try to keep on top of any chores or tasks I might have and get them done within that day.

I just liked to keep an eye on my productivity and make sure I'm not spending all my spare time sitting on the sofa watching the television.
    Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
    Oh turner of the Hearts make my heart firm on Your Deen

Comment

Originally posted by noraina View Post
      Wa alaykum assalam,

Outside of school/work I don't have a fixed schedule as such.

I have tried to write up a schedule but I just can't do it, little things kept on interrupting me or coming in the way - some people are good at these things I suppose I'm not one of them, lol. However, I definitely try to keep on top of any chores or tasks I might have and get them done within that day.

I just liked to keep an eye on my productivity and make sure I'm not spending all my spare time sitting on the sofa watching the television.
      Ma sha'Allah dear ukhti. That sounds good.
      I'm thinking to draw plan for the week what I want to achieve, In sha'Allah. And divided it in little segments,which are allocated around the week. I'm just worried, that it is going to be too strict. Have to be some elements of flexibility, for unexpected situations, In sha'Allah.

I once read about businessman, who is high achiever in several area in life. He said, it is due to his late father. He regretted that he didn't pursued all his dreams and hope.

Comment

:wswrwb:

I used to have one and followed it strictly for 2 days and gave up on the 3rd day. Now I just have a daily/ weekly to-do list.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink123 View Post
          :wswrwb:

I used to have one and followed it strictly for 2 days and gave up on the 3rd day. Now I just have a daily/ weekly to-do list.
          Lol, that is what I'm afraid is going to happen to me. But I'm dreaming to do some many things. Just have to find balance and dive into, In sha'Allah.

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...f-Goal-Setting

It's proven to help.
            [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Don't have a fixed schedule, list your goals that you wish to accomplish, either daily or one or two days and say In sha Allah and if it doesn't happen, don't worry, persistence is key. May Allah make it easy for you.
              And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
                JazakAllahu khair, I'll look into it, In sha'Allah.

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                Don't have a fixed schedule, list your goals that you wish to accomplish, either daily or one or two days and say In sha Allah and if it doesn't happen, don't worry, persistence is key. May Allah make it easy for you.
                Alhamdulillah, good advice.So, important to carry on, after set backs. JazakAllahu khair. Ameen.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X