X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Female MMA mixed club?

Originally posted by UrBro View Post
    Focus all energy on learning the deen would be best
    I'm not sure how easy it is to avoid mixed contact with the martial arts sessions and whether full hijab requirements could be met.
    And why wont your dad allow swimming or gym even in a female only environment but allows MMA?
    Learning the deen? Isnt' the deen, our life? Isn't everything we learn in name of Allah s.w.t., useful knowledge encouraged by our deen? Or deen is just reading books on Islam? Open you mind, a little bit. The deen is much more than that.

Comment

a
      الحمدلله على كل حال

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
        I think it is very beneficial for women to learn these skills. Karate or something.. Tae Kwon do is mostly conditioning, none of these kicks would I ever use in real life. It's simply ineffective in a real fight. The cardio and overall conditioning is very nice though.

There must be female classes for martial arts somewhere. If there are female fitness centre then here must be female martial arts.. perhaps not an *all female club* but at least a few classes a week type of thing? Got to do your homework.
        Like I said, I have searched high and low and there are no *all female* clubs in the vicinity at all. There are many clubs, but all are mixed. If I did attend, obviously I would ensure I would never pair up with a man.
        الحمدلله على كل حال

Comment

Can you find a trainer and make your own team?
          رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
            Can you find a trainer and make your own team?
            No, there aren't enough people who want to do it in my area
            الحمدلله على كل حال

Comment

Working...
            X