Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dua for my sick cat, please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dua for my sick cat, please.

    I couldn't get my cat to the vet until today and I might have to put her down. The vet is running some tests and I'll know in about 3 hours. I don't want to put her to sleep! She is only 18 months old.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1477917101917.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	10789351
    لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
    سورة الإخلاص

  • #2
    Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

    so is she okay?
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

      Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
      so is she okay?
      The vet called to tell me her illness.

      It is Mycoplasma haemofelis. She has to stay a few nights in the hospital and inshaAllah, the treatment helps her and she may come home.
      لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
      سورة الإخلاص

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

        Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
        The vet called to tell me her illness.

        It is Mycoplasma haemofelis. She has to stay a few nights in the hospital and inshaAllah, the treatment helps her and she may come home.
        Insha Allah she's better super soon, let us know when she's home sis. bet you're missing her.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

          May Allah heal your cat, ameen.
          Narrated Anas:
          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

            Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
            May Allah heal your cat, ameen.
            Ameeen. Please take care of yourself as well sister.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

              Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              Insha Allah she's better super soon, let us know when she's home sis. bet you're missing her.
              Jazak allahu khair. I'm going to visit her in the morning and take her something that smells like me.
              لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
              سورة الإخلاص

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

                Jazak allahu khair for all the duas.

                If she doesn't improve in the next 24 hours, they recommend putting her to sleep. I am not prepared to deal with that decision.
                لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
                سورة الإخلاص

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

                  Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
                  Jazak allahu khair for all the duas.

                  If she doesn't improve in the next 24 hours, they recommend putting her to sleep. I am not prepared to deal with that decision.
                  You mean permanently?
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                  You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

                    Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
                    I couldn't get my cat to the vet until today and I might have to put her down. The vet is running some tests and I'll know in about 3 hours. I don't want to put her to sleep! She is only 18 months old.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]85874[/ATTACH]
                    : (

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

                      Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                      You mean permanently?
                      Yes. Her little body couldn't fight the infection and I had to let her go. I held her in my arms until her heart stopped beating.
                      لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
                      سورة الإخلاص

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
                        Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                        You mean permanently?
                        Yes. Her little body couldn't fight the infection and I had to let her go. I held her in my arms until her heart stopped beating.
                        إن لله وانا اليه راجعون
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                        You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

                          Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon :(

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

                            Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
                            Yes. Her little body couldn't fight the infection and I had to let her go. I held her in my arms until her heart stopped beating.
                            Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

                            Sad :(
                            How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Dua for my sick cat, please.

                              Originally posted by Yasirah87 View Post
                              Yes. Her little body couldn't fight the infection and I had to let her go. I held her in my arms until her heart stopped beating.
                              Devastating, hope you're doing okay sis.

                              Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X