Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Dajjal were to appear today (funny but true)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Dajjal were to appear today (funny but true)

Lol soon enough a guy with a bulging eye and ك ف ر stamped across his forehead will waltz around wreaking havoc, and Western Muslims will probably take to Facebook with comments like:

1) "Don't judge him by the ك ف ر on his head, you don't know what's in his heart"

2) "They're only letters and times have changed"

3) "Islam is manners so treat him with kindness and advise him"

4) "Who are you to criticise his decision to wreak havoc?! I disagree with him but his life, his choice"

5) *Writes ك ف ر on forehead with a Sharpie, takes selfie and uploads with caption #unity*

6) "People are dying in Palestine and all you care about is some guy with a few letters on his head?! Disgraceful!!"

7) "We must learn to embrace these 3 letters within the frameworks of Islam in modern times if we're to progress. To focus on letters on a forehead is irrational and it distracts us from tackling the real issues affecting Muslims worldwide"

8) "Yeh yeh he has ك ف ر on his head and I get that, but what's your opinion on the Saudi regime?"

Muslims - in our current state we're a bunch of world class clowns whether we want to accept it or not!!

From: https://www.facebook.com/123xyziv?hc...WSFEED&fref=nf

Re: If the Dajjal were to appear today (funny but true)

The messed up world we live in :rofl1:
    Accept the decree

It has happened to a million other people don't expect to be the exception

Comment

#OneEyedLivesMatter

Comment

Interesting.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

AstaghfiruAllah but this is so funny.

May Allah SWT guide us.

Comment

"Only God can judge him so why hate"

Comment

I think when the dajjal comes , i'd be more worried for myself than what others do. Remember the fitna of the dajjal is so severe it can even cause a believer to doubt. Not a laughing matter at all. Nafsi, nafsi.

Comment

Originally posted by Chained Rider View Post
                I think when the dajjal comes , i'd be more worried for myself than what others do. Remember the fitna of the dajjal is so severe it can even cause a believer to doubt. Not a laughing matter at all. Nafsi, nafsi.
                I pray to Allah that I do not live to see him ameen
                “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

Dajjal = the final deception....

May Allah protect us from the fitnah of dajjal....
                  “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                    Dajjal = the final deception....

May Allah protect us from the fitnah of dajjal....
                    Ameen.
                    Narrated Anas:
                    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

I don't understand how this a loling matter
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

I had a dream recently and I relate it directly to either shaytons strength in this world or the strength Dajjal will have.
                        I believe the Jin inspired this dream of mine because I saw what I believe to be his face. Black face almost alien like .. Anyways.

This being had complete control of the weather. I don't think Facebook would impede the strength of this being. We know that Dajjal will play a God-like role here. He will have supernatural powers. I don't think mass communication between muslims will work wa Allahu alaam.

Anyways in this dream we were on a ship and it slowly just turned dark like night came within seconds and you could see the weather changing with such speed.
                        SubhanAllah... this will be a great trial indeed.

Wa Allahu alaam

Comment

AsSalaamu Alaikum.

A'udubillah.

Comment

Bash man

Click image for larger version

Name:	large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	10764347

Comment

I'm afraid he will not be a "rampaging" liar.
                              He will be a Messiah of the misguided, the long awaited Jewish Messiah, the long awaited Shia Imam, to lead them and the New Age Movements and the global Occults who now run the world and are preparing it for his emergence. He will also likely be the Maitreya of the Buddhists.

Thus, he will be the ultimate impostor, the ultimate false prophet.

Remember, he will seem to all of the above to have knowledge and wisdom far beyond their comprehension most likely because he has been alive all this time and likely receiving updates and knowledge, as Tamim ad Dari :RA: explained. He has also likely been advising Occult elites.

So he will not be some guy on the street corner preaching the end of times.

I recently viewed a youtube video of a music festival called "Tomorowland", but also called "TomorowWorld" in USA. The music and camping is just to draw youth. The actual events are about "the coming of the Teacher". Gourmet food, hypnotic dance and trance music, with live hookups to simultaneous festivals in Belgium, Brazil, America, Jerusalem, and soon Dubai.

Here is what they believe: "We believe...

in a commitment to create a reality that relates positively with Mother Nature and contributes to the well-being of the next generations. Let’s engage with each other and do something good today, for which we will be grateful for tomorow."

"Each year revolves around a theme, and these provide the first clue that despite its billing as a global music festival, “Tomorrowland” is not really about music. The concepts of “life” and “happiness”, the “power” and “mysteries” of the invisible world, are explored in captivating, high-budget theme clips released well ahead of each festival. Often music is not even mentioned in these introductions. The second clue is that every single intro clip – as well as the festival kickoff ceremonies beamed from Belgium – includes the reverent opening of an animated book called “the book of wisdom”, from which all the festival’s “stories” are drawn. On its cover is the logo of “Tomorrowland”, an ambiguous design except for the “third eye“, the traditional occult sign of spiritual enlightenment. The eye is crowned, symbolizing a claim of lordship over this spiritual power source.

“The book of wisdom” was mentioned in the video promo clip for 2013 Georgia festival, stating, “The book of wisdom will be opened in our second home.” In the 2012 video, these explanations and visuals leave no doubt as to the pagan roots of this “wisdom”. The custodians of these writings (portrayed in the clip as bizarre horned characters engaged in various occult activities) are described as a “magnificent civilization” composed of “fairy-tale keepers”, and they receive honorable mention during the festivals.

The video promo clips also follow the accepted method of gradually introducing the occult New Age philosophy called the Ageless Wisdom, to achieve the “transformation” of the masses and prepare them to unite under the “world teacher”. “Tomorrowland” themes in later years carefully extended the foundation laid in 2012.

https://kehilanews.com/2016/07/20/oc...the-holy-land/
                              Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                              " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Working...
                              X