Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel very ashamed of what I have done.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I feel very ashamed of what I have done.....

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
    May be...but they dont ve sparks to change ppl.
    I disagree, anyone can create a spark.
    Thoughts and words can be very powerful.
    There is rest only in the aakhira.
    Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
    and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
    then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
    That's right, a nude dog.
    The Deepweb is disgusting.
    - Unknown -

Links
    The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
    Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
      I disagree, anyone can create a spark.
      Thoughts and words can be very powerful.
      Only if they know how.
      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
        I dont change for some geeks here...Your observations are wrong.I was talking about cyber crimes.
        Lol geeks are awesome!
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
          Lol geeks are awesome!
          Each to his/her own thinkings.
          ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by Sister_2009 View Post
            Because my phone isn't negatively affecting my life. Does every autistic person have issues with their phone? No. That is precisely why I said that unless you are dealing with this person in real life, you are not in a position to attribute this to autism. His initial post is behavior of a typical teenager.
            I don't use my phone to use ummah forum.....I use a laptop...second, I am not forgiving abu Abdullah on the day of judgement (yawm al qiyamah)

Comment

Sometimes words are not enough.. You have to prove your guilt by doing good deeds.
              You have really hurted your mother and she won't forget this soon. And keep in mind that she isn't mad.. although that doesn't make it any less worse. You really have to start improving your behaviour.. Go talk with your mother and explain her how you feel about what you said and that you will anything to get her mercy. But not only are you striving for her mercy, you are also striving for Allah (swt) 's mercy. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                I don't use my phone to use ummah forum.....I use a laptop...second, I am not forgiving abu Abdullah on the day of judgement (yawm al qiyamah)
                But we all want Allah to forgive us don't we?

I know it's hard brother, online some members have said things to me and I have told them to apologise but they never did.

It angers me but I have to learn to let it go and I will with great difficulty lol. But I won't forget it, maybe one day I will because when you think about it one day all that will matter is our own actions, it won't matter what someone else said to you but what you said to them.

Pray for Allah to have mercy on us, this is what we yearn for
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                X