Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel very ashamed of what I have done.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel very ashamed of what I have done.....

I was feeling sick this morning, and my mother was at work, so I called her and asked if I could stay home, but she refused, and no matter how hard I tried, I could not convince her, so while I was on the bus I swore at her by text....and told her i wished she would die....i immediately apologized, by text, multiple times, and even tried calling multiple times but she did not respond....i called my aunt and she told my mom by text i was sorry for what i did.....this was a masssive disrespect to the woman who has given up everything to raise me, and put in much effort, all by herself....without much help from my father....what should i do? (btw, im at lunch at school right now, so if you already know what time zone i live in, don't worry about me missing school....im on break)

Re: I feel very ashamed of what I have done.....

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    ...what should i do?...
    Throw your phone in the bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      Throw your phone in the bin.
      this isn't a joke....you're acting like a jerk....

Comment

does anyone have REAL advice?????

Comment

this isn't a joke....you're acting like a jerk....
          I'm not the one cursing my mother and posting about it on the internet (along with other rubbish).

Comment

I'm not the one cursing my mother and posting about it on the internet (along with other rubbish).
            at least im not a bully on a place intended for islamic dialogue....

Comment

at least im not a self righteous hypocrite

Comment

I feel very ashamed of what I have done.....

We should follow a sin with a good action so keep trying to do good
                Best Dhikr is :lailah:
                :inlove:
                (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it

Comment

at least im not a self righteous hypocrite
                  :salams brother.
                  In Islam our parents have high honour and earning their anger means we earned the anger of Allah.We are taught to never even raise our voice at them.You must train yourself to never curse at your parents or anyone even if they deserve it.Right now repent and then we will find ways to make your mum happy.
                  first step :repent
                  can you cook or at least attempt cooking? Do you have money? what does your mum like?
                  Ya Allah,
                  Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                  "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

I am assuming you are below 18+.

I think its the hormones in you're body. You are young and hot tempered. We all been through this fase once. At least males have. Try to find things that will make you happy a regular sport activity. Too reduce stress it is mostly stress. Once you find something you are passionate about you will only think of that When you get irritated. Think about it brother, imagine having a huge mansion and all the food you might want and 2 beautiful wives waiting for you at home. Would you care about everything that might upset you throughout that day no you are focussed upon that hapiness that is waiting for you. Find your little bit of hapiness today.

Comment

Why was he mad at you so much? He said you bullied him ? The brother has so many issues already why push him further?
                      Ya Allah,
                      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Can we now be banned by request?

[MENTION=93]seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=2287]ze leetle elper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3262]Tahiyah[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=5212]Shadow[/MENTION] [MENTION=5720]Salman Al-Farsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=8041]moderators[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=23195]al-ghazalli[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=34511]Grotbags[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                          Why was he mad at you so much? He said you bullied him ? The brother has so many issues already why push him further?
                          All his issues revolve around phones and internet.

Comment

May Allah guide the brother...
                            @op.... you shouldnt have said this but apologise and am sure she ll forgive..try not to dp this again...
                            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

:rotfl: not by request...lol...whats the hurry...let the 3rd world war pass..then decide...
                              ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Working...
                              X