Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on the issue on service related business...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the issue on service related business...

if you have a business, that provides services to other business; cleaning,repair/maintenance,transportation- does anyone know if it's haraam to provide services to places of sin, like churches, clubs and so on?

with evidence please of course.

also [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] if you are online could you answer my question.

thanks in advance, jazkumallah khayr
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Re: on the issue on service related business...

The selling of products from a shop is one thing but physically going into pubs and clubs is not allowed as we are forbidden to enter places such as these

With churches there is a difference of opinion with regards to maintenance, I think there is consensus around not building them. I recall some hanifi based outlets saying that certain services are allowed.

will wait to see what brother Abu Musab says

Comment

One of the imaams at Green Lane said in a khutbah that we're not allowed to carry out any maintenance work in churches.

Comment

I would advise you to contact a ulama, sister.

Comment

Working...
        X