I killed my kitten :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I killed my kitten :(

So yesterday was the worst day of my life. It was all normal. As usual I got up from my bed and walked to drink water. As i walked, i realized that i stepped over something. I looked down and... I cannot describe the scene. It was so horrifying and awful to watch. I just stepped on my kitten's little head and walked over it... Blood was coming out of its ears and nose. I had no idea that my kitten was sleeping on the floor and i could'nt spot him lying on the floor I had no idea that he was lying thet. Now its been 24 hours and he is severely injured. I did everything trying to save him but now vet says he cannot recover from the injuries and he will die.He was admitted to the hospital but he could'nt make it and he died :'( . Iam so disheartened now and iam really missing him out :"(. Iam feeling really awful and iam so angry on myself. I prayed to Allah almighty for his recovery and also for forgiveness. I cannot carry out my studies and other daily life activities. Iam so demotivated and i cannot just forgive myself.Will Allah Almighty forgive me for this deed?

Re: I killed my kitten :(

Not your fault bro it was an accident
    Terrible situation though. I'm sorry for your loss
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

You should look where you step, especially if you got cats in the house, common sense,

Men should not be looking after kittens,

The fact is there just ain't competent,

Give em to a sister and they far more likely to loop on at them properly,

:jkk:
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Awww poor kitten, this is such a horrific experience for all involved. May Allah grant you ease. You can't undo what has happened. Just work on forgiving yourself and moving on with your life. Replace the incident memories with positive ones you shared with your kitten. Hopefully you feel better soon.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
          You should look where you step, especially if you got cats in the house, common sense,

Why should men not look after kitten?
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            Because they are generally incompetent, negligent

Of course there are exceptions

Comment

go easy on yourself, you didn't do it intentionally....

Comment

Yes, men should not have children as well Saif.
                Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                  Yes, men should not have children as well Saif.
                  ?

Cats are born from cats, not human beings, your statement makes zero sense.

The reason I said cats are better of with sisters is because they look after them better, in general

Comment

Originally posted by Ahsan Shah View Post
                    So yesterday was the worst day of my life. It was all normal. As usual I got up from my bed and walked to drink water. As i walked, i realized that i stepped over something. I looked down and... I cannot describe the scene. It was so horrifying and awful to watch. I just stepped on my kitten's little head and walked over it... Blood was coming out of its ears and nose. I had no idea that my kitten was sleeping on the floor and i could'nt spot him lying on the floor I had no idea that he was lying thet. Now its been 24 hours and he is severely injured. I did everything trying to save him but now vet says he cannot recover from the injuries and he will die.He was admitted to the hospital but he could'nt make it and he died :'( . Iam so disheartened now and iam really missing him out :"(. Iam feeling really awful and iam so angry on myself. I prayed to Allah almighty for his recovery and also for forgiveness. I cannot carry out my studies and other daily life activities. Iam so demotivated and i cannot just forgive myself.Will Allah Almighty forgive me for this deed?
                    Absolutely horrendous.

Don't be too hard on yourself, it was not intentional. Let this incident be a reminder, treat your pets with utmost care.

Comment

:crying2:

Comment

AsSalaamu Alaikum

Surah 6:54
                        When those who believe in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) come to you, say: "Salamun 'Alaikum" (peace be on you); your Lord has written Mercy for Himself, so that, if any of you does evil in ignorance, and thereafter repents and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allah), then surely, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Comment

Such an unfortunate opening post for a newbie.....
                          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

I was an accident akhi. Insha Allah Allah will forgive you, you didn't do it intentionally.

Kittens should be kept in an enclosure. It's kind of difficult when they start getting older and hyperactive, but it's safer for them.
                            Narrated Anas:
                            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Lol.
                              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X