Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I switch classes in the middle of a semester in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I switch classes in the middle of a semester in the US?

I am in my last year of high school, and almost all of my classes are regular ed, and I find this very stressful......I suffer from autism, ADHD, OCD, and anxiety attacks, and I take medication for aggression, anxiety, and unstable mood.....I want to go back to special ed, or at least switch to online classes, but I am in the middle of a semester and so switching would be very difficult, since I could not transfer......the classes are set up differently, and from what i understand, you either finish the class, or you drop it......if it's in a regular classroom setting.....what should i do?

Re: How do I switch classes in the middle of a semester in the US?

The best thing is to ask your parents as well as a counselor at the school.

Comment

Re: How do I switch classes in the middle of a semester in the US?

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
      I am in my last year of high school, and almost all of my classes are regular ed, and I find this very stressful......I suffer from autism, ADHD, OCD, and anxiety attacks, and I take medication for aggression, anxiety, and unstable mood.....I want to go back to special ed, or at least switch to online classes, but I am in the middle of a semester and so switching would be very difficult, since I could not transfer......the classes are set up differently, and from what i understand, you either finish the class, or you drop it......if it's in a regular classroom setting.....what should i do?
      Go to your councilor and tell her why you want to switch the class it's not that hard bro.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X