Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1000 Palaces for lowest of Jannati each 1000 years apart !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 Palaces for lowest of Jannati each 1000 years apart !!!

Qudsi Hadith No. 749 ` Umar-Bin-Al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him, said, “On the day of resurrection, people are gathered for forty years in the sun. Their eyes are fixed on the sky and all of them, righteous and sinner, wait to be judged. No one of them says anything. Then a caller calls, ‘Isn’t it only fair that your Lord who created you and formed you and blessed you, and then you worshiped someone else, send each nation with what it worshiped?’ * They reply, ‘Certainly.’ An angel says that three times and then each nation is presented with what it used to worship [from idols] and it follows it to hellfire. What remains are the believers and the hypocrites. The believers fall in prostration while the hypocrites’ spinal columns merge and become one bone, like the horn of a cow, and fall on their backs. Then God, the Sublime, says to them, ‘Raise your heads with your light in accordance with the good deeds that you performed.’ Some raise their heads with their lights in front of them like a mountain. Some raise their heads with their light in front of them like a palace. Some raise their heads with their light in front of them like a house. And some raise their heads with their light in front of them like a tree. Then they cross the Sirat (the Hell Bridge) like swift lightning, or like the wind, or like a fast horse, or like a quick person. The last person to remain is someone whose light is on their big toe. This light is like a lamp, sometimes it shines the way for the person to move safely and sometimes it goes off and the person is burnt by fire. That continues until the person crosses the bridge. Then the person says, ‘I don’t know if anybody other than me survived this or if anyone experienced what I experienced. I was hit with its heat and I survived.’ Then the gate of heaven is opened for the person and the person says, ‘Oh, Lord! Let me go through this gate’ God replies, ‘My servant. If I let you go through, you might ask me for something else.’ The Lord lets the person go through. While the person is looking in wonder at the surroundings, another gate is

Arabic Virtual Translation Center. 1000 Qudsi Hadiths: An Encyclopedia of Divine Sayings (Kindle Locations 13580-13586). Lulu.com. Kindle Edition.

opened and the person becomes dissatisfied and says, ‘Oh, Lord! Let me go through this other gate.’ God replies, ‘Didn’t you say that you wouldn’t ask me for something else?’ The person says, ‘I swear by your Might and Glory that if you let me go through this gate I won’t ask you for anything else.’ The Lord lets the person go through. This continues until the Lord lets the person go through four gates. Then the person is received by a man that looks like a light. When the person sees him, the person prostrates before him. The man says to the person, ‘What is the matter with you?’ The person replies, ‘Aren’t you my Lord!’ The man says, ‘No. I’m a qahraman[ 797]. You have a thousand qahramans in heaven in a

Arabic Virtual Translation Center. 1000 Qudsi Hadiths: An Encyclopedia of Divine Sayings (Kindle Locations 13586-13593). Lulu.com. Kindle Edition.

thousand palaces. Between each two palaces is the distance of one thousand years of travel. The farthest palace can be seen as well as the nearest. Then a gate of green aquamarine is opened for the person. Inside this gate are seventy other gates and inside each one of them are spouses, couches, and attendants. The person sits with their spouse and the spouse hands the person a drink. The spouse tells the person, ‘You’re seventy times better than you were when I handed you this drink.’ The spouse is wearing seventy garments with different colors through which the spouse’s shank’s medulla can be seen. The person and the spouse look at each other and become one.” Sanad: Ishaq via Jarir via Al-A ` mash via Al-Minhal-Bin-`

Arabic Virtual Translation Center. 1000 Qudsi Hadiths: An Encyclopedia of Divine Sayings (Kindle Locations 13593-13600). Lulu.com. Kindle Edition.
Working...
X