Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Farouk El Baz - NASA space scientist... president of the Arab Society for Desert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsalan
    replied
    Re: Dr. Farouk El Baz - NASA space scientist... president of the Arab Society for Des

In britain one of the MOST SENIOR guys in the royal college of surgeons is egyptian muslim , he comes on tv sometimes when things about cariodlogy and heart surgery ( his speciality ) are being discussed.. has a nice beard stubbly beard too

Leave a comment:

• Al-Nasser
    replied
    Re: Dr. Farouk El Baz - NASA space scientist... president of the Arab Society for Des

i like him......he is not fake.......not arrogant....very humble and simple....in Egypt he speak using the accent of the tribal Egyptians which is used in the south....not using English to give the impression "everybody look here...i use english..i am very educated".....nah...he use this accent which is regarded by some Egyptians as the accent of the narrow minded unecuated bedouins.....but he is proud of his roots and his accent

Leave a comment:

• Supernova Nebula
    replied
    Originally posted by abdulhakeem
    Dr. Farouk El Baz

NASA space scientist, Director of the Center for Remote Sensing at Boston University, president of the Arab Society for Desert Research

December 2004 Volume #25 Issue 12
    By Noha Chakkal

Is there a conflict today between science and religion?How does it feel, as an Arab and Muslim, to live in post-9/11 America?Is American democracy suitable for the Arab world? Can it be tailored to our traditions and cultural norms?What about the brain drain in the coming years?What about women in society? In science and technology?What is your advice for young people?http://www.egypttoday.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=2265
    Wow...... I'm speechless mashaAllah, everybody must must must read this excellent article.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Farouk El Baz - NASA space scientist... president of the Arab Society for Desert

Dr. Farouk El Baz

NASA space scientist, Director of the Center for Remote Sensing at Boston University, president of the Arab Society for Desert Research

December 2004 Volume #25 Issue 12
    By Noha Chakkal

Is there a conflict today between science and religion?How does it feel, as an Arab and Muslim, to live in post-9/11 America?Is American democracy suitable for the Arab world? Can it be tailored to our traditions and cultural norms?What about the brain drain in the coming years?What about women in society? In science and technology?What is your advice for young people?http://www.egypttoday.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=2265
    Last edited by abdulhakeem; 25-12-04, 06:49 PM.
Working...
X