Some Reasons why you believe in Allah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Reasons why you believe in Allah

Qudsi Hadith No. 101 ` Umar-Bin-Al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him, said that God’s Messenger, may God’s peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Gabriel came to me and said, ‘Oh, Muhammad! Your Lord sends to you greetings of peace and says, “There are those of my servants who do not believe unless they are rich, and if I make them poor they disbelieve. And there are those of my servants who do not believe unless they are poor, and if I make them rich they disbelieve. And there are those of my servants who do not believe unless they are ill, and if I heal them they disbelieve. And there are those of my servants who do not believe unless they are healthy, and if you make them ill they disbelieve.”’” Sanad: ` Ali-Bin-Ahmad-Bin-` Umar Al-Muqri' via Ibrahim-Bin-Ahmad Al-Qirmisini Al-Sufi via Abu-Muhammad Ahmad-Bin-Muhammad-Bin-Habib Ahmad-Bin-Muhammad-Bin-Habib via Muhammad-Bin-Abi-Muhammad Al-Marwazi via Ibn-` Isa Al-Ramli {aka Yahya} (aka Yahya-Bin-` Isa Al-Ramli) via Sufyan-Bin-Sa ` id Al-Thawri via Hammad-Bin-Zayd via Ayyub via Abu-Qilabah via Kathir-Bin-Aflah via ` Umar-Bin-Al-Khattab. Source: Tarikh Baghdad by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi. Rating: Da ` if[ 113].

Arabic Virtual Translation Center. 1000 Qudsi Hadiths: An Encyclopedia of Divine Sayings (Kindle Locations 3864-3868). Lulu.com. Kindle Edition.

Re: Some Reasons why you believe in Allah

Originally posted by shawl View Post
    Qudsi Hadith No. 101 ` Umar-Bin-Al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him, said that God’s Messenger, may God’s peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Gabriel came to me and said, ‘Oh, Muhammad! Your Lord sends to you greetings of peace and says, “There are those of my servants who do not believe unless they are rich, and if I make them poor they disbelieve. And there are those of my servants who do not believe unless they are poor, and if I make them rich they disbelieve. And there are those of my servants who do not believe unless they are ill, and if I heal them they disbelieve. And there are those of my servants who do not believe unless they are healthy, and if you make them ill they disbelieve.”’” Sanad: ` Ali-Bin-Ahmad-Bin-` Umar Al-Muqri' via Ibrahim-Bin-Ahmad Al-Qirmisini Al-Sufi via Abu-Muhammad Ahmad-Bin-Muhammad-Bin-Habib Ahmad-Bin-Muhammad-Bin-Habib via Muhammad-Bin-Abi-Muhammad Al-Marwazi via Ibn-` Isa Al-Ramli {aka Yahya} (aka Yahya-Bin-` Isa Al-Ramli) via Sufyan-Bin-Sa ` id Al-Thawri via Hammad-Bin-Zayd via Ayyub via Abu-Qilabah via Kathir-Bin-Aflah via ` Umar-Bin-Al-Khattab. Source: Tarikh Baghdad by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi. Rating: Da ` if[ 113].

Arabic Virtual Translation Center. 1000 Qudsi Hadiths: An Encyclopedia of Divine Sayings (Kindle Locations 3864-3868). Lulu.com. Kindle Edition.
    :jkk: maybe you space out the text into paragraphs next time Insha'Allah:up:

Comment

Working...
    X