Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a similar experience with gay people?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had a similar experience with gay people?

In my working place I've met a guy (non-muslim and from the West) who is gay. I didn't notice that until he asked me which was the position of Islam towards gay people. I replied. He is polite, has good manners and he is always willing to help. I mean, he looks a good guy.

Have you ever had a similar experience?

Re: Have you ever had a similar experience with gay people?

What did you reply? By the way, he is your non-mahram.

Comment

yeah i had a similar experience
      i was staying at a hostel a few years back and i was giving dawah to a guy there. he kept asking about islam and gays. Me being naieve it took me a while to figure it out but it was like "oh he's a homo makes sense now his questions".
      sad thing was he seemed convinced islam was the truth but i think he didnt want to give up his homo lifestyle so he rejected islam
      if it wasnt for him being a homo my impression was the guy was so close to islam
      What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        yeah i had a similar experience
        i was staying at a hostel a few years back and i was giving dawah to a guy there. he kept asking about islam and gays. Me being naieve it took me a while to figure it out but it was like "oh he's a homo makes sense now his questions".
        sad thing was he seemed convinced islam was the truth but i think he didnt want to give up his homo lifestyle so he rejected islam
        if it wasnt for him being a homo my impression was the guy was so close to islam
        I know a gay like this. He used to even pray salah with us. But he won't take shahada because he doesn't want to renounce his homosexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by ElKh View Post
          What did you reply? By the way, he is your non-mahram.
          Basically I said that to be gay is to go against the natural disposition created by Allah swt (the fact of creating a family for example) and it's considered a sin. More elaborated but this the gist.
          I know he is non-mahram, I was just replying a question he asked....

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            I know a gay like this. He used to even pray salah with us. But he won't take shahada because he doesn't want to renounce his homosexuality.
            i felt sorry for this guy can you imagine the regret on qiyamah and being asked why he wasnt a muslim? And all he can say it was because he was a homo
            subhannallah i cant even comprehend the regret
            What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

Comment

oh, so he prays but cannot renounce his homosexuality.

They love Allah swt but they don't feel attracted by the opposite gender and cannot renounce their homosexuality and they can be good people in life.

:scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Alina15 View Post

They love Allah swt but they don't feel attracted by the opposite gender and cannot renounce their homosexuality and they can be good people in life.

It is shirk to follow your nafs over the command of Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                  i felt sorry for this guy can you imagine the regret on qiyamah and being asked why he wasnt a muslim? And all he can say it was because he was a homo
                  subhannallah i cant even comprehend the regret
                  I know. So close to avoiding Jahannam. If he'd only let go of his nafs.

Comment

Yeah. He even learned Arabic and can read it and speak it. He knows Islam is the truth.

Comment

In my working place I've met a guy (non-muslim and from the West) who is gay. I didn't notice that until he asked me which was the position of Islam towards gay people. I replied. He is polite, has good manners and he is always willing to help. I mean, he looks a good guy.

Have you ever had a similar experience?
                      I had a Sodomite supervisor few years back, was one disgusting useless individual who would blame others, backbite his colleagues in front of contractors, couldn't make a decision himself, would ring his "other half" to make a decision,

He didn't ask me for the Islamic position, but he tried to hide his Sodomite nature at first, even the rest of the Kuffar mocked him,

Despised him,

Went from a closet Sodomite to and outspoken dirty individual who would brag about it,
                      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

SubhanAllah

a3jeeb!

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...what-about-you

What If people actually have those feelings... but don't act on it? ^

I know it's debatable... and acting upon this is obviously a major sin.. but what if some people genuinely cannot help feeling this.. but refrain from acting upon it?

What about them.. What if this is their test.. Not necessarily sin or punishment.. but their test.. how we all face trials.

Obviously anyone who acts on it... that is impermissible, without doubt

But the actual feelings.. without acting upon them..... I don't know.. Allah s.w.t knows best.
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

They arnt good people,

People who chase after their dirty desires cannot be classed as good,
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Last edited by LingLing12; 08-10-16, 08:31 PM.
                              Accept the decree

It has happened to a million other people don't expect to be the exception

Comment

Working...
                              X