The Womb and Allah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Womb and Allah

Qudsi Hadith No. 847 Umm-Salamah [wife of the Prophet] said that God’s Messenger, may God’s peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The womb is a derivative [of God] that clings to the loin of the Lord and asks God for its rights. God replies, ‘Would you like me to keep ties with those who keep their ties of kinship and sever ties with those who sever their ties of kinship? Those who keep their ties of kinship keep ties with me and those who sever their ties of kinship sever ties with me.’” Sanad: ` Ubayd-Bin-Ghannam via Abu-Bakr-Bin-Abi-Shaybah via Zayd-Bin-Al-Hubab via Musa-Bin-` Ubaydah [Al-Rabadhi] via Al-Mundhir-Bin-Al-Jahm Al-Aslami via Nawfal-Bin-Musahiq via Umm-Salamah. Source: Al-Mu ` jam Al-Kabir by Al-Tabarani. Rating: Da ` if[

Arabic Virtual Translation Center. 1000 Qudsi Hadiths: An Encyclopedia of Divine Sayings (Kindle Locations 15223-15227). Lulu.com. Kindle Edition.

Re: The Womb and Allah

So if the womb derives from allah? Then allah is a she? Because only females have a womb.

I've got a sahih hadith on this!

Comment

Originally posted by shawl View Post
      So if the womb derives from allah? Then allah is a she? Because only females have a womb.

:/

Rahman (Merciful) which is used to describe Allah, Ar-Rahman comes from the word Rahm which means womb.

In this way we understand that Allah loves us more than a mother loves her child. Maintaining family ties comes under this as your siblings have come from the same womb so you should show mercy and compassion to them as it is their right.
      [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION]
      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by shawl View Post

No

Allah is not like human beings and there are several sources to support that including sahih hadith
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

This OP seems to be a troll, otherwise how on earth could you come to such a conclusion.

Anyhow, that's some real bad translation, i really don't know what was going through that guys mind when he wrote that translation.

The word "Rahim" is mushtaq (derived) from the word Ar-Rahmaan, meaning it's both from the same root. i.e. Mercy.

That is why mothers are full of mercy, because the womb is a place of mercy, so their mercy for their children is as a result of that.

As for the "clings to the loins" part, Imaam ibn hajar al-`asqalaani rahimahullaah has stated that this same narration is reported in saheeh muslim with a slight change in wording, in that narration it says: "it clings to a pillar of the `arsh", therefore he states that this narration is to be understood in that context.

Wallaahu A`lam.
          "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
          Darul Ilm Blog
          Darul Ilm Faceboook
          Darul Ilm Twitter
          Darul Ilm Google+
          Ummah Radio Classes
          Ummah Radio
          Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
          Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Comment

It was narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: “Some prisoners were brought to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and there was a woman among the prisoners who was searching (for her child). When she found her child she embraced him and put him to her breast. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to us, ‘Do you think that this woman would throw her child in the fire?’ We said, ‘No, by Allaah, not if she is able not to.’ The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘Allaah is more merciful to His slaves than this woman is to her child.’” Agreed upon. Al-Bukhaari, 5653; Muslim, 6912.

Comment

Working...
            X