This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I control myself?

I don't normally interact with men. They just share this world with us, I treat them like jews, don't really interact with them. But I notice that every male is attractive to me, I mean even the bald and gays. Tonight I went to a meet up about child hood trauma. The guy next to me was 20 years older then me and sweaty, and I was attracted to him. The guy opposite me was my age and gay and I was attracted to him, the guy leading the session was balding I was attracted to him. I don't normally like skinny but there was a skinny guy and I was attracted to him. I didn't share any of my own child hood trauma cause I felt like a perv.

How do I control myself?

Re: How do I control myself?

Try going to bed early so you don't have these lucid dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post
      I don't normally interact with men. They just share this world with us, I treat them like jews, don't really interact with them. But I notice that every male is attractive to me, I mean even the bald and gays. Tonight I went to a meet up about child hood trauma. The guy next to me was 20 years older then me and sweaty, and I was attracted to him. The guy opposite me was my age and gay and I was attracted to him, the guy leading the session was balding I was attracted to him. I don't normally like skinny but there was a skinny guy and I was attracted to him. I didn't share any of my own child hood trauma cause I felt like a perv.

How do I control myself?
      Check your bum bag to see if it contains some self respect...

Comment

so rude

Comment

so rude
          True tho
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

-Lower your gaze
            -Fast
            -Dhikr
            -Taqwa!

Find another Muslim Husband since you're attracted to any old man!
            (Sorry, it's so easy to tear your posts apart like candyfloss! At least I did give some tips.)
            :salams
            Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
              -Lower your gaze
              -Fast
              -Dhikr
              -Taqwa!
              To add to this:
              -Get married if possible
              -Stop attending mixed gatherings..

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                -Lower your gaze
                -Fast
                -Dhikr
                -Taqwa!

Find another Muslim Husband since you're attracted to any old man!
                (Sorry, it's so easy to tear your posts apart like candyfloss! At least I did give some tips.)
                :salams
                all this

OP are you not married??
                surely that should help you lwoer your gaze
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by ElKh View Post
                  To add to this:
                  -Get married if possible
                  -Stop attending mixed gatherings..
                  Addition to this:

Avoid everything which incites desires such as TV/music/magazines
                  Purify mind with worship of Allah and read adhkar daily to keep the evil thoughts out of your mind,
                  Busy yourself in hobbies/ useful activities
                  Spend time with husband and fulfill desires in a halal manner
                  Also avoid the marriage section on UF

Comment

How do I control myself?
                    Off topic but when we know that we will be questioned about stuff we type and post why does it not make one think twice about what they post?
                    82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

How do I control myself?
                      It is weird to be attracted to every single being...lower your gaze....try and get married...:love:
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Sister what's going on? Your threads have changed recently and you don't sound the same.
                        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                        Guide me on your path to your janna,
                        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                          It is weird to be attracted to every single being...lower your gaze....try and get married...:love:
                          She is married... Right?
                          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                          Guide me on your path to your janna,
                          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

So now you know what it's like to be a man lol. Well, in part at least.
                            Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

You're only accountable for your actions. So it doesn't matter what you feel, as long as you don't act on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X