Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Woman sent telegram to King to end the Male Guardianship.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi Woman sent telegram to King to end the Male Guardianship.

A Saudi woman has delivered a petition to the government calling for an end to the Gulf kingdom’s male guardianship system. The petition has been signed by more than 14,000 Saudi women.

Full News : http://islamhashtag.com/saudi-woman-...-guardianship/

There are cultural limitations of Woman which the Saudi Woman do not want .Masha Allah the government are doing everythiing for the Welfare of the Women . Hope this demand gets accepted too.
    Try these Islamic Quizzes !! It is Fun :evilb:

Re: Saudi Woman sent telegram to King to end the Male Guardianship.

Originally posted by fhmn63 View Post
    A Saudi woman has delivered a petition to the government calling for an end to the Gulf kingdom’s male guardianship system. The petition has been signed by more than 14,000 Saudi women.

Full News : http://islamhashtag.com/saudi-woman-...-guardianship/

There are cultural limitations of Woman which the Saudi Woman do not want .Masha Allah the government are doing everythiing for the Welfare of the Women . Hope this demand gets accepted too.
    Cultural limitations? Islam teaches a woman always has a guardian who is responsible for protecting and maintaining her, first her father, then her husband.

Comment

yes Of course . But certain things are Cultural limitation here . Like she cannot get treatment without approval of husband etc..
      Try these Islamic Quizzes !! It is Fun :evilb:

Comment

One of the first things that caught my eye was Khameini's picture. Does the author realise what she's spreading on her website smh

[MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION] bro i think my sectarianism is flaring up
        Last edited by Medic; 03-10-16, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Tell me more about this guardianship system...
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Medic View Post
            One of the first things that caught my eye was Khameini's picture. Does the author realise what she's spreading on her website smh

[MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION] bro i think my sectarianism is flaring up
            Did you read the article?

He says we shouldn't insult Sunnis but clearly he doesn't have a problem with the various militias killing Sunnis.

-_-

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
              Did you read the article?

He says we shouldn't insult Sunnis but clearly he doesn't have a problem with the various militias killing Sunnis.

-_-
              Someone copy pasted the same story a few days ago in lounge so I didn't feel the need to venture deeply :0

Mad things went down on the isoc today lol. Got told I worse than maajid nawaaz lmao

Comment

Someone copy pasted the same story a few days ago in lounge so I didn't feel the need to venture deeply :0

Mad things went down on the isoc today lol. Got told I worse than maajid nawaaz lmao
                Looool, by who?

What did do you for them to say that lol?

Comment

Looool, by who?

What did do you for them to say that lol?
                  By a younger bro who uses a bit too much emotion and holds many misconceptions.

I said twelver shia scholars weren't muslim, alawites weren't Muslim and the war is Syria is a war against Muslims. Even gave a quote by Imam Malik lol. This initially started from me sharing a new story about Aleppo IIRC. :banan:
                  Last edited by Medic; 03-10-16, 10:06 PM.

Comment

By a younger bro who uses a bit too much emotion and holds many misconceptions.

I said twelver shia scholars weren't muslim, alawites weren't Muslim and the war is Syria is a war against Muslims. Even gave a quote by Imam Malik lol. This initially started from me sharing a new story about Aleppo IIRC. :banan:

Lol smh, you're a patient guy bro.

May Allah keep you steadfast

Comment

Gto be done bro, what good is an ISOC where you can't even talk about the murders of 100,000s of Muslims? If I don't then noone will and we'll be back to seeing quotes of shia propaganda day after day.

Ameen.

Comment

This system also seems to get abused as well though....that is an issue...
                        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

What smh mean

Comment

Originally posted by Bilal el View Post
                            What smh mean
                            Thanks [MENTION=139193]Miss Foxxy[/MENTION]
                            Smh I need to learn all these acronyms maybe some of these post would start to make a bit more sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by Bilal el View Post
                              Thanks [MENTION=139193]Miss Foxxy[/MENTION]
                              Smh I need to learn all these acronyms maybe some of these post would start to make a bit more sense to me
                              Lol, yea... no problem at all!
                              “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X