Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with this?

Assalam o Alaikum
    When i intend to learn something ,or want to listen video lectures,my mood swings in between the lecture and i don't want to listen them anymore,though it is Islamic.Same happens when i try to reading book.What to do?

Re: What to do with this?

Originally posted by Azmeer View Post
    Assalam o Alaikum
    When i intend to learn something ,or want to listen video lectures,my mood swings in between the lecture and i don't want to listen them anymore,though it is Islamic.Same happens when i try to reading book.What to do?
    :wswrwb:

I would recommend seeking refuge in Allah from shaytan because he wants you to procrastinate and mislead you (so a'oothoo billahi minna alshaytan alrageem).

Second off, try to limit distractions. I had deleted my social media a couple months back and I'll tell you, I feel so liberated. However, if you cannot delete it (which I highly recommend you do), turn off your devices, put your phone in the next room, get away from any distractions and make a time for studying. Take short breaks in between and then get back to studying.

As for lectures, try your hardest to benefit, think about your akhira, think about how horrendous hell is and how knowledge is power in order to avoid such fate.

Here are some Duaas online: http://www.duas.org/student.htm

And finally, and most importantly, seek help from Allah SWT. Only he can truly help us

Comment

Masha'Allah, very good tips.

For listening lectures, try to find one, which you think is interesting in topic wise or by speaker, In sha'Allah.
      I have found some interesting topics, but sheikh which talks doesn't know how to deliver the topic to listeners appealing way. So ,of putting. Alhamdulillah for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmeer View Post
        Assalam o Alaikum
        :wswrwb:
        Listen to it while you are resting or before going to sleep - close your eyes
        Accept the decree

It has happened to a million other people don't expect to be the exception

Comment

Working...
        X