Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exhausted? 9 Ways to Boost Energy Levels - Do more Ibaadah!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhausted? 9 Ways to Boost Energy Levels - Do more Ibaadah!!!

From Dr. Axe

1. Vegetable Juicehttps://draxe.com/recipe-category/vegetable-juices/

2. Better Quality Sleep3. Reduce Carb Consumption4. Eat Chia Seeds5. Stay Hydrated with Water and Electrolytes6. B Vitaminshttps://draxe.com/wp-content/uploads...aphic-Redo.jpg

7. Herbal Teas8. Peppermint Essential Oil9. Daily Exercise
    Follow these steps with the intention of doing more good deeds and you can rewarded as well!
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Re: Exhausted? 9 Ways to Boost Energy Levels - Do more Ibaadah!!!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration

Comment

Originally posted by Chained Rider View Post
      *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
      Very good observation! I would've never caught it. However, I would like to add that The Food and Drug Administration allows many additives that have been positively correlated with certain cancers (such as the use of nitrates and nitrites with colon cancer). Just a note

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
        From Dr. Axe

Follow these steps with the intention of doing more good deeds and you can rewarded as well!
        :jkk: brother

I have tried most of these and nothing seems to help me regain energy long term. Anyone know of a solution? I'll have random spurts of energy for like a couple of days to even a week, but I am quite often tired throughout the day, and even sleepy. It may be due to anemia but I am not sure. Anyone have any more tips? I've tried to increase my caffeine intake with little avail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah5 View Post

I have tried most of these and nothing seems to help me regain energy long term. Anyone know of a solution? I'll have random spurts of energy for like a couple of days to even a week, but I am quite often tired throughout the day, and even sleepy. It may be due to anemia but I am not sure. Anyone have any more tips? I've tried to increase my caffeine intake with little avail.
          Alhamdulillah, good advice to implement your everyday life.

Dear ukhti, is there any chance, that you are anemic...just thinking, as that good have huge impact your energy levels.

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
            Alhamdulillah, good advice to implement your everyday life.

Dear ukhti, is there any chance, that you are anemic...just thinking, as that good have huge impact your energy levels.
            I actually have thought about it a lot and I have had low iron levels when I was younger, so there is a huge possibility. Unfortunately, I have a horrendous habit of not going to the doctor unless my signs and symptoms are debilitating. May Allah SWT forgive me.

:jkk: sister

Comment

I actually have thought about it a lot and I have had low iron levels when I was younger, so there is a huge possibility. Unfortunately, I have a horrendous habit of not going to the doctor unless my signs and symptoms are debilitating. May Allah SWT forgive me.

:jkk: sister
              I know, we all are guilty of avoiding doctors,lol...
              It's good to have time to time blood test, and see what is going on, and adjust accordingly. As our body is amana from Allah SWT. Alhamdulillah.
              Try to incorporate some dark green vegetables in your daily diet.

May Allah SWT bestow you with good health, Ameen.

Comment

Chia Seeds are great with porridge!
                :salams
                :jkk: for the reminder! Glad that i'm actually doing the majority of the recommendations!
                :conf06:

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                  Chia Seeds are great with porridge!
                  :salams
                  :jkk: for the reminder! Glad that i'm actually doing the majority of the recommendations!
                  So, how do you feel energy-wise?

:wswrwb: wa iyyak
                  [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Very good observation! I would've never caught it. However, I would like to add that The Food and Drug Administration allows many additives that have been positively correlated with certain cancers (such as the use of nitrates and nitrites with colon cancer). Just a note
                    That's quite possible but without regulations and oversight from Institutions like the FDA, quacks who scam people with 'magic miracle' advice can be minimized.

Comment

*Meant with regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
                        So, how do you feel energy-wise?

:wswrwb: wa iyyak
                        Well..
                        "No PM/VM/Replies or Reps"
                        :conf06:

Comment

i've had the same problem for awhile too. always tired, sleepy, exhausted. i then read about lactic acid buildup in muscles can make you feel this way. one of the supplements that supposedly combats this is beta alanine. after some research, i picked up the optimum nutrition beta alanine and gave it a try. holy wow! i feel re-energized, no muscle aches, even in morning i just jump out of bed with no aches. read the reviews for it on amazon. this stuff works. it does cause a tingly sensation at first, but apparently its not harmful. google and read up on beta alanine!
                          لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

I hate to say but it could be bigger than you think hun - you could be gluten intolerant, anaemic, insulin resistant, or your thyroid even... rather have it checked out... better safe than sorry :love:
                            “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
                              i've had the same problem for awhile too. always tired, sleepy, exhausted. i then read about lactic acid buildup in muscles can make you feel this way. one of the supplements that supposedly combats this is beta alanine. after some research, i picked up the optimum nutrition beta alanine and gave it a try. holy wow! i feel re-energized, no muscle aches, even in morning i just jump out of bed with no aches. read the reviews for it on amazon. this stuff works. it does cause a tingly sensation at first, but apparently its not harmful. google and read up on beta alanine!
                              I don't really exercise to have lactic acid build up. However, considering I don't eat a lot of meat products, the amino acids might actually help, I'll think about it! I've never heard of this supplement so thank you for the information

Comment

Working...
                              X