Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the men in the uk?

https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...016/09/30/761/

Heard a clip clopping coming towards me as I was walking today, assumed it was a woman and in inappropriate footwear so kept my gaze low until got closer and realized it was a brother who gave me salaams…

Bro had a man bun, tight clothing and boots with big enough heels that sounded just like a woman in high heels walking.

The world has just gone so strange and mashed up past few years, what are we going to see next? Brothers in make-up? Going to get their eye lashes curled at the beauticians?

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed men who imitate women and women who imitate men, and he said: “Throw them out of your houses.”
    Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5885).
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Re: What happened to the men in the uk?

Lady boys ? ! Maybe they're following the trend in Philipinnes and Thailand.

Aite . Did you he was a brother ! Not a ladyboy then.

Comment

Originally posted by Chained Rider View Post
      Lady boys ? ! Maybe they're following the trend in Philipinnes and Thailand.

Aite . Did you he was a brother ! Not a ladyboy then.
      Male fashion has been getting more and more effeminate for years now, probably the result of all the batty-man who are fashion designers, but it seems Muslims must as usual follow the kuffar in this as they do so many other matters.

“Allah's Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: 'You will indeed follow the ways of those before you, hand span by hand span, and an arms length after another. Even if they enter into a lizard’s hole, you will follow them.’ We (the Sahaba) asked, ‘Is it the Jews and the Christians?’ He replied, ‘Who else!’”

Bukhari
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

It's so nasty.

I was actually pleased at the latest bearded "lumberjack" trend because at least the men looked like men. Guess that was just temporary.
        And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
        http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

this is also a sign of qiyamah. .. men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men
          لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

What happened to the men in the uk?

Wow it's not even this bad in the US.

Actually the one good thing about the US over Europe is that people are just a tad bit more conservative. Heterosexual guys dressing like that is certainly not normal. And in certain parts of the country you'd be shamed as a "fag" if you did.

Comment

What's problematic with man buns?

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                What's problematic with man buns?
                In and of themselves not much, as long as the sides not shaved also, but taken together with tight clothing and high heels, it looks extremely effeminate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post

Heard a clip clopping coming towards me as I was walking today, assumed it was a woman and in inappropriate footwear so kept my gaze low until got closer and realized it was a brother who gave me salaams…

Bro had a man bun, tight clothing and boots with big enough heels that sounded just like a woman in high heels walking.

The world has just gone so strange and mashed up past few years, what are we going to see next? Brothers in make-up? Going to get their eye lashes curled at the beauticians?

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed men who imitate women and women who imitate men, and he said: “Throw them out of your houses.”
                  Loool... the man bun is probably halal if the guy needs to tie up his shoulder length hair and his heels are probably italian fashion like gucci cause in Italy culture it's not uncommin for guys to wear a lil heel.

I remember back in the days my dad had pictures of him wearing those hypster style trousers, a moustache and he had formal shoes that had heels on them in his room I used to crack up laughing even as a kid when I saw them :')

Does anyone remember their dads in man heels?
                  "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

:salams:

Yes

More people are conscience about their looks now (on a whole different abnormal level). Muslim men wearing concealer to hide thier big dark circles or eye liner to make those eyes 'pop' would not surprise me.

Plastic surgery is another one

Please do not. Love thyself.

:vomit:

P.S It's not nice having to listen to a man walking in shoes like that, it's really effeminate. :/ But hey ho
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                      :salams:

Yes

More people are conscience about their looks now (on a whole different abnormal level). Muslim men wearing concealer to hide thier big dark circles or eye liner to make those eyes 'pop' would not surprise me.

Plastic surgery is another one

Please do not. Love thyself.

:vomit:

P.S It's not nice having to listen to a man walking in shoes like that, it's really effeminate. :/ But hey ho
                      Omg can u imagine the OP's heart racing when he thought a woman has approached him... like look down bruh look down ur a married man....
                      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

I've actually heard this sound more when I was younger,men's cowboy boots have heels and were pretty common and fashionable among men in the 80's. Not a many men were cowboy boots anymore though.

I've know I few guys as a kaffir that although you would think they were sodomites were actually straight as they had the habits of women,make up,manicures,tight clothes etc.

I believe a mans appearance should be the same whether he's on a downtown street or living in the bush for months,manly with no him of femininity at all.

Although I met a bro from Madinah who wore khol and I agree with that as it is a sunnah and makes a man look more serious.

Comment

Male fashion has been getting more and more effeminate for years now, probably the result of all the batty-man who are fashion designers, but it seems Muslims must as usual follow the kuffar in this as they do so many other matters.

“Allah's Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: 'You will indeed follow the ways of those before you, hand span by hand span, and an arms length after another. Even if they enter into a lizard’s hole, you will follow them.’ We (the Sahaba) asked, ‘Is it the Jews and the Christians?’ He replied, ‘Who else!’”

Bukhari
                          When you talked about high boots and tight clothing , I pictured something out of a Western classic. Maybe he had the bun because the long hair was unmaintainable. If I remember correctly I think the Prophet (salahualayhiwasalam's) hair was long and plaited at times.

Not trying to excuse the brother at all but maybe if we had a more detailed description . .

Comment

The men in the UK migrated and became new Zealanders
                            Seriously though we have our fair share of effeminates here too it's like a fashion, they have a term metrosexuals
                            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                              Loool... the man bun is probably halal if the guy needs to tie up his shoulder length hair and his heels are probably italian fashion like gucci cause in Italy culture it's not uncommin for guys to wear a lil heel.

I remember back in the days my dad had pictures of him wearing those hypster style trousers, a moustache and he had formal shoes that had heels on them in his room I used to crack up laughing even as a kid when I saw them :')

Does anyone remember their dads in man heels?
                              Ohhh yeah ! The John Travolta Saturday Night fever was the look back then. I still crack up at those photos from the 70s. Not to mention some male singers with effiminate voices.

Comment

Working...
                              X