Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Feel Peace in Your Body and Heart

:salams

SubhanAllah. I feel this is very powerful.

"Allah almighty said: O son of Adam do not be afraid of any power or sovereignty. As long as my sovereignty remains and my sovereignty never ceases.

O son of Adam do not fear tightened sustenance. As long as my storehouses are full and my storehouses are never empty.

O son of Adam I created you to worship me. So don't play.

I have already set your share of sustenance, so don't make yourself tired. [He doesn't mean tiring your limbs but rather don't tire your heart with worry. Your limbs work while your hearts put their trust in Allah!]

I created you to worship so don't play, and I guaranteed your sustenance so don't make yourself tired.

I swear by my glory and might, if you are content with what I have allocated for you, I will bring comfort (peace) to your heart and body. And you will be praised by me.

On the other hand, if you are not content with what I have allocated for you, I swear with my glory and might I will set the world loose on you, where you will run just like the animals run in the wild.

And you will still not get more than what I originally allocated for you!

O son of Adam, I created the seven heavens and earth effortlessly, so would it trouble me to simply send a loaf of bread your way?

O son of Adam, do not ask me of tomorrow's sustenance, just like I have not asked you for tomorrow's deeds.

O son of Adam, I love you. So by my right over you, love me."
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Re: How To Feel Peace in Your Body and Heart

JazakAllahukhair sis... can I get the source please x
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
      JazakAllahukhair sis... can I get the source please x
      I just saw a brief video on the merciful servant youtube channel. https://youtu.be/Y8kS5mSEaoU
      But it's really beautiful :jkk: sis
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
        I just saw a brief video on the merciful servant youtube channel. https://youtu.be/Y8kS5mSEaoU
        Thank you sis :love:
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
          :sub: Allah loves me! and Allah loves you and Allah loves ALL OF US.... :love:
          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

:)

wa iyakki.

i'm still pondering over this "O son of Adam, do not ask me of tomorrow's sustenance, just like I have not asked you for tomorrow's deeds."

what is the meaning of above? because I know asking Allah for help is an act of worship and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post

wa iyakki.

i'm still pondering over this "O son of Adam, do not ask me of tomorrow's sustenance, just like I have not asked you for tomorrow's deeds."

what is the meaning of above? because I know asking Allah for help is an act of worship and Sunnah.
              It means ur having doubts Allah won't provide for u, I thinks

Comment

It means ur having doubts Allah won't provide for u, I thinks
                okay :jkk: so I guess we should make dua with belief that what we are asking for will be granted to us. but then I get confused because sometimes what we want may not be for our best, only Allah knows. so i'm still confused sis lols.

Comment

okay :jkk: so I guess we should make dua with belief that what we are asking for will be granted to us. but then I get confused because sometimes what we want may not be for our best, only Allah knows. so i'm still confused sis lols.
                  It's confusing :')

So on our part we continue with the hopes and du'aa... as long as it's not haram that we are asking for

And on Allah azawajal's part Allah will keep away from u the du'aa that's not good for u because Allah knows best.

Example: you see a potential you like... U pray isthikhara everything goes well... families are happy n u put ur utmost hopes and prayers in Allah.

Then an uncle suddenly says no he's not gunna accept the marraige. .. or something similar happens.

You become disheartened cause u knoe everyone respects this uncle.

So wedding gets called off

U end up marrying someone half of what this guy was (in ur eyes)

2 years later you hear that the potential you were eager to marry died of cancer.

And then you realise Allah kept him away from you to save you from heartache and from becoming a pregnant widow so soon

But at the time u never realised or appreciated why your emotionally invested du'aa was getting turned down.

So moral of the story u continue on prayers and hope on ur part; Allah in His infinite knowledge and wisdom will respond to what's better for you :)

Comment

It's confusing :')

So on our part we continue with the hopes and du'aa... as long as it's not haram that we are asking for

And on Allah azawajal's part Allah will keep away from u the du'aa that's not good for u because Allah knows best.

Example: you see a potential you like... U pray isthikhara everything goes well... families are happy n u put ur utmost hopes and prayers in Allah.

Then an uncle suddenly says no he's not gunna accept the marraige. .. or something similar happens.

You become disheartened cause u knoe everyone respects this uncle.

So wedding gets called off

U end up marrying someone half of what this guy was (in ur eyes)

2 years later you hear that the potential you were eager to marry died of cancer.

And then you realise Allah kept him away from you to save you from heartache and from becoming a pregnant widow so soon

But at the time u never realised or appreciated why your emotionally invested du'aa was getting turned down.

So moral of the story u continue on prayers and hope on ur part; Allah in His infinite knowledge and wisdom will respond to what's better for you :)
                    :jkk: sis

just to clarify we 'hope' meaning that we believe in our hearts that Allah will grant it to us in the dunya OR do we 'hope' as in have 'wishful thinking' that it will be granted to us in dunya and if not then Alhamdulillah. Does it depend on what we ask for regardless of if it is halal? For example school or work where we work hard and put in effort towards something to achieve good results and also marrying not specific person but an all around kind, pious person these are things that we know will be good for our dunya and deen.

lols its probably not so complicated, as i'm making it. I just wish to understand it fully iA.

Comment

:jkk: sis

just to clarify we 'hope' meaning that we believe in our hearts that Allah will grant it to us in the dunya OR do we 'hope' as in have 'wishful thinking' that it will be granted to us in dunya and if not then Alhamdulillah. Does it depend on what we ask for regardless of if it is halal? For example school or work where we work hard and put in effort towards something to achieve good results and also marrying not specific person but an all around kind, pious person these are things that we know will be good for our dunya and deen.

lols its probably not so complicated, as i'm making it. I just wish to understand it fully iA.
                      Does anyone know?

Comment

Does anyone know?

I think hope as in both... U really pray and believe Alah will respond. And when it doesn't get responded to as u wished u understand that Allah knows better.

U can ask in general or be specific, about the guy u wanna marry... and perhaps Allah may want to test you in it or perhaps Allah will grant you exactly what you wanted.

And for things like work I personally belive u put the effort in and hope in Allah to help u through the rest of the way.

Just my thoughts sis jazakAllahukhair

Comment

I think hope as in both... U really pray and believe Alah will respond. And when it doesn't get responded to as u wished u understand that Allah knows better.

U can ask in general or be specific, about the guy u wanna marry... and perhaps Allah may want to test you in it or perhaps Allah will grant you exactly what you wanted.

And for things like work I personally belive u put the effort in and hope in Allah to help u through the rest of the way.

Just my thoughts sis jazakAllahukhair
                          makes sense. :jkk: sis :)

Comment

makes sense. :jkk: sis :)
                            Wa iyaak xxxx

Comment

Working...
                            X