• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quark
    replied
    Re: I hate this trend in Hijabis in the west

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    There is a reason why women focus so much time on a particular hairstyle, and emulate other celebs. Its to look attractive....
    Women have it easier picking out hairstyles though. Everything looks good. For us it always changes.

Leave a comment:

• Faith reloaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Medic View Post
    Lack of Islamic education. The community failed them.
    To an extent

But sometimes you have to take part of the blame as well

Theres a reason why knowledge is a must for all muslims, and there's also a reason why one's path to jannah is made easy if he seeks knowledge

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

There is a reason why women focus so much time on a particular hairstyle, and emulate other celebs. Its to look attractive....

Leave a comment:

• Muslim First
    replied

:wswrwb:

May Allah guide them to the straight path. Ameen. They have their own fitnah that they have to go through, we live in a society where wearing barely any clothes is promoted. Now imagine being a Woman who has been obligated (Men as well) to hide their awrah? very tough thing to do especially in today's time. At least they're making an effort in wearing the headscarf, and maybe they'll start wearing modest clothing in the future. Women are facing a lot of pressure to look, and act a certain way. As Men we think it's easy to wear proper Hijab or Niqab and always criticize but never look at it from the Women's perspective.

Leave a comment:

• quark
    replied

wa aleykum assalam

No guy ever gets excited by, hair
    Maybe not among the vulgar who are impressed by something as effortless as a low cut top.

Leave a comment:

• Medic
    replied

Lack of Islamic education. The community failed them.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X