Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

    Originally posted by Zaitoonah View Post
    Try googling the Irriwaddy Dolphin, Blob Fish, The Gerenuk.

    All strange and wonderful creatures.
    AsSalaamu Alaikum

    Google "Markhor" for the best beard in the game.



    Gingerbeardman - Keep going brother, as consitent as the 5 salawaat In Shaa Allah.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

      Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
      I apologise for coming across as cranky. Here's the links:

      https://www.islamweb.net/ver2/engblu...ing%20Food.pdf (useful PDF)

      https://seekerofthesacredknowledge.w...heir-benefits/ (12 super foods)
      http://musliminc.com/13-super-foods-...mmad-pbuh-4347 (similar to above)

      http://almadinainstitute.org/blog/th...rs-resolution/ (diet recommendations linked to Sunnah)
      :jkk: brother! I will definitely read them in sha' Allah!

      And sorry if I'm too sensitive, I know I shouldn't be.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

        Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        :salams:

        I LOVE chicken curry. Alhamdulillah

        If you like cooking then you can experiment with different flavours, cut out the fat and still enjoy yourself.

        I eat when I am hungry. One of my sibling's follows all this diet stuff. I just don't care as long as I'm happy with my looks.

        I'm more into self defence exercise. I don't do it though. Anything that makes you sweat is good. Walking everyday is simple and free. Walk fast and as soon as you run out of breath you know your body is working. It's a good starting point.

        After you get that out of the way you can start lifting those 50 kg potatoes and rice sacks.
        DO NOT CUT OUT THE FAT!!!!

        That is the one of the things Jews did that they were told NOT to and incurred ALLAH aza wa jal wrath.

        A proper halal butcher will include meat,fat,grisle and bone in his cuts.

        A brother gave me some lamb and rice the other day because he had a child and it's sunnah to slaughter a sheep for a baby.

        Reason it was so GOOD was because the the sheep was butcher correctly,LOTS of fat included.(I made a lot of dua for that family!)

        Eating only lean meat is imitating the kuffar.

        Eating fat doesn't make you fat if you eat the correct amounts.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

          Originally posted by ISAupNorth View Post
          DO NOT CUT OUT THE FAT!!!!

          That is the one of the things Jews did that they were told NOT to and incurred ALLAH aza wa jal wrath.

          A proper halal butcher will include meat,fat,grisle and bone in his cuts.

          A brother gave me some lamb and rice the other day because he had a child and it's sunnah to slaughter a sheep for a baby.

          Reason it was so GOOD was because the the sheep was butcher correctly,LOTS of fat included.(I made a lot of dua for that family!)

          Eating only lean meat is imitating the kuffar.

          Eating fat doesn't make you fat if you eat the correct amounts.
          lol

          I like fat but not unhealthy fat that are bad for your heart, it's natural for me and my family to get rid of it because we want to. Not because of what non muslims say.

          I didn't know about the jews doing this, where is your daleel please?

          :jkk:
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

          So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

            Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            lol

            I like fat but not unhealthy fat that are bad for your heart, it's natural for me and my family to get rid of it because we want to. Not because of what non muslims say.

            I didn't know about the jews doing this, where is your daleel please?

            :jkk:
            sorry I can paste the the text on this junk compotator

            It's in the two sahihah as well as Muwatta Malik Sunan Ibn Majah.

            Jews were forbidden fat but cut it out and resold it, hence they were cursed by The Prophet saw and in the tafseer of Al.Fatiha it is the Christians who went astray and the Jews that incurred ALLAHS wrath.

            They do the same thing with milk,at one time milk was milk but now it's "skimmed",
            What they are skimming it's fat.

            WHY CAN I NOT PASTE????

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

              This computer is garbage sorry,I'll post the hadith tomorrow when I can get to a Comp that is GARBAGE~!

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

                Originally posted by ISAupNorth View Post
                DO NOT CUT OUT THE FAT!!!!

                That is the one of the things Jews did that they were told NOT to and incurred ALLAH aza wa jal wrath.

                A proper halal butcher will include meat,fat,grisle and bone in his cuts.

                A brother gave me some lamb and rice the other day because he had a child and it's sunnah to slaughter a sheep for a baby.

                Reason it was so GOOD was because the the sheep was butcher correctly,LOTS of fat included.(I made a lot of dua for that family!)

                Eating only lean meat is imitating the kuffar.

                Eating fat doesn't make you fat if you eat the correct amounts.
                Was reading an article on this the other day, how the sugar industry basically bribed the scientists a few decades ago to put the blame for obesity on fat, not sugars and think there has been a sea change in the healthy living types over the past few years over whether fat is really that bad for you or not.
                FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

                www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

                  Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                  https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...he-difference/



                  Full article and pictures linked top of the post
                  Lol those pictures made the article!
                  May Allah help you achieve your goal.
                  Also...caught a couple of typos in there. Don't know if you're the type to welcome that or not. Let me know.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

                    k,here is one of them

                    Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
                    I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), in the year of the Conquest of Mecca, saying, "Allah and His Apostle made illegal the trade of alcohol, dead animals, pigs and idols." The people asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What about the fat of dead animals, for it was used for greasing the boats and the hides; and people use it for lights?" He said, "No, it is illegal." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) further said, "May Allah curse the Jews, for Allah made the fat (of animals) illegal for them, yet they melted the fat and sold it and ate its price."

                    and it is still in the Torah/Bible

                    New International Version,Leviticus 7:23
                    "Say to the Israelites: 'Do not eat any of the fat of cattle, sheep or goats.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

                      :salams:

                      :jkk: akhi.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

                        This is proven advise that works.

                        Do HIIT (high intensity interval training) on the Bike machine in the gym or whereever as often as possible for at least 20 minutes. You will lose the fat in your waist in no time. Good luck

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

                          Originally posted by TCKMuslima View Post
                          Lol those pictures made the article!
                          May Allah help you achieve your goal.
                          Also...caught a couple of typos in there. Don't know if you're the type to welcome that or not. Let me know.
                          No, let me have it, better I know and keep correcting my mistakes than keep making them.
                          FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

                          www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Gingerbeardman - already noticing the difference

                            Originally posted by ISAupNorth View Post
                            k,here is one of them

                            Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
                            I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), in the year of the Conquest of Mecca, saying, "Allah and His Apostle made illegal the trade of alcohol, dead animals, pigs and idols." The people asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What about the fat of dead animals, for it was used for greasing the boats and the hides; and people use it for lights?" He said, "No, it is illegal." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) further said, "May Allah curse the Jews, for Allah made the fat (of animals) illegal for them, yet they melted the fat and sold it and ate its price."

                            and it is still in the Torah/Bible

                            New International Version,Leviticus 7:23
                            "Say to the Israelites: 'Do not eat any of the fat of cattle, sheep or goats.
                            Brother, that is totally out of context to the hadith.

                            The hadith is regarding stripping the animal which has not been slaughtered, but died otherwise, of it's fat for use in tanning and greasing boats, boiling down to make candles and oil for lamps etc. It's absolutely nothing to do with eating.
                            FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

                            www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X