Bed Bugs in the Masjid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bed Bugs in the Masjid

The best thing to do is you and all who go to pray to make a decent donation towards refurbishing the mosque and I'll tip in if you do.
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      The best thing to do is you and all who go to pray to make a decent donation towards refurbishing the mosque and I'll tip in if you do.
      JazakALLAH khair but money is not the issue people being educated and active is.

Things are starting to get done but some of the people in charge lack spine in getting things done. Having weak willed people in charge is a recipe for failure.

Comment

Originally posted by ISAupNorth View Post
        That is why I was disappointed,it not something to be taken lightly.

I was also told that I'm vacuuming too much,"once before juma and once after is fine" but the whole reason I started cleaning everyday is generally it's younger bachelors away from home working or going to school that use this MusALLAH so the cleanliness level was pretty low. Pretty obvious that in certain cultures men don't EVER lift a finger to clean which is well,whatever,when you live at home with Mom or have a wife but this is not Mom's House this Is ALLAH'S house and deserves far more respect than Mom's.

The musALLAHs manager is wanting to report the problem to the buiiding operator which I would prefer they don't as they property is leased from kuffar who already don't like us cause were muslim and alos because the MusALLAH's manager has caused some problems by lying about who's the Imam so brothers(only from his country of course) can park in the spot reserved for the Imam.*(it's very limited parking and everywhere else around is metered parking)

I would prefer that we(the muslim brothers in the MusALLAH) handle this ourselves rather than running to the kuffar to fix our problems and give them ammunition to gossip and backbite us.(ie. those dirty muslims,etc)
        The MusALLAH already has a bad reputation with people locally which I've been working to improve.

Everybody wants a clean place to pray but nobody is willing to clean the place we pray.

The other brother who is a volunteer cleaner does a great job and I love him for it but many of the brothers that use the MusALLAH are pretty arrogant and don't bother to read the signs put up. there is flood at least twice a week from people leaving the taps open in the wudu area, people complain when there is no paper towel or toilet paper but it's not like either one is locked up,they could replace it themselves.

Too Many people pamper their sons like their girls and they grow up to be arrogant and fairly useless.

Dear Ummah,Please don't raise two sets of daughters,please raise the boys to be men
        Why do you keep writing it as 'MusALLAH'??

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
          Why do you keep writing it as 'MusALLAH'??
          cause I can,thats the way I like to write it.
          musala/musallah doesn't look right to me.I know it means place of prayer but It reminds me it's where I pray to ALLAH aza wa jal
          I always capitalize all the letters in ALLAH awj, same as when I call him GOD,
          HE'S GOD ALL-MIGHTY not god all-mighty.

Comment

Originally posted by ISAupNorth View Post
            cause I can,thats the way I like to write it.
            musala/musallah doesn't look right to me.I know it means place of prayer but It reminds me it's where I pray to ALLAH aza wa jal
            I always capitalize all the letters in ALLAH awj, same as when I call him GOD,
            HE'S GOD ALL-MIGHTY not god all-mighty.
            But the word is not musallah. Allah's name is not in the word.

Comment

nvm

Comment

Working...
              X