Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single-tasking vs Multi -tasking . Debate .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Single-tasking vs Multi -tasking . Debate .

Multi tasking should only be attemtped by those who can fully shift their attention from one task to the next otherwise Single tasking is safer.

For me personally... I can run a report and post on UF at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Our floor is already black
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]85646[/ATTACH]
      Whaaa ! What do you mean, already black ?And who are those nerds in da pic .
      Last edited by Chained Rider; 20-09-16, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chained Rider View Post
        Whaaa ! What do you mean, already black ?And who are those nerds in da pic .
        They are a tv show here, they play security guards but they're rly dumb
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Our floor is already black
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]85646[/ATTACH]
          Alright . But what do you mean by the floor's already black. Hope it's just black paint.

Comment

Alright . But what do you mean by the floor's already black. Hope it's just black paint.
            Yea black tiles lol
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
              single-tasking IS the new multi-tasking....

We lose time and focus each time we try to "serial task" We waste energy because we have to remember what we were doing and what we want to do next...
              I used to be a pro at multi-tasking. But, these days, I try to take things one step at a time. Different situations and different factors will dictate what skills we would use more and how to perform tasks. We have an inbuilt system that automatically sets us into motion to perform single/multi tasking when the situation calls for it.....
              Nice well rounded post. Interesting. Hmm. Something like a preprogrammed neural pathway network in the brain if I'm understanding it right !
              Last edited by Chained Rider; 20-09-16, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Yea black tiles lol
                Hehehe . I didn't mean floor as in floor floor. Storey floor. You know levels in apartments,flats. That stuff. :-P

Comment

Hehehe . I didn't mean floor as in floor floor. Storey floor. You know levels in apartments,flats. That stuff. :-P
                  Looll okay well we live in a house lol

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Multi-tasking: Getting dressed, and trying to remember why.
                    'Sometimes, silence is the best answer for a fool.' (Alī ibn Abī Tālib‎)

Comment

Originally posted by Grandad View Post
                      Multi-tasking: Getting dressed, and trying to remember why.
                      I am inclined to believe those are some of the challenges people face as they get older. Memory lapses and more single tasking. They say with age brings wisdom. Maybe single-tasking is part of that wisdom. :O 8-) B-)

P. S : You really a Grandad . Or just a hip username like 'Big Daddy' .

Comment

I am inclined to believe those are some of the challenges people face as they get older. Memory lapses and more single tasking. They say with age brings wisdom. Maybe single-tasking is part of that wisdom. :O 8-) B-)

P. S : You really a Grandad . Or just a hip username like 'Big Daddy' .
                        Yes, I'm really a grandpa....of six in all. By the way, real wisdom lies in not tasking at all...and getting the kids to do it for you. Fat chance of that

Comment

Yes, I'm really a grandpa....of six in all.
                          RESPECT . Yo .

By the way, real wisdom lies in not tasking at all...and getting the kids to do it for you. Fat chance of that

Hahaha. Grandad. Pretty slick . But Don't want to be too idle, ya know. A little exercise could do ya good .

Comment

RESPECT . Yo .

Hahaha. Grandad. Pretty slick . But Don't want to be too idle, ya know. A little exercise could do ya good .
                            Many thanks for your respects. The feeling is mutual. As for exercise:

'The only exercise I take is walking behind the coffins of friends who took exercise.' (Peter O'Toole). He died at the age of 81! :hidban:

Have a great day, and very best regards.

Comment

Many thanks for your respects. The feeling is mutual. As for exercise:

'The only exercise I take is walking behind the coffins of friends who took exercise.' (Peter O'Toole). He died at the age of 81! :hidban:

Have a great day, and very best regards.
                              Wait. That name sounds so familiar.

Uhh. Isn't he that Irish actor who starred in Lawrence of Arabia.

Yeah. You have a great day too. Expecting to chat with you soona .

Comment

Wait. That name sounds so familiar.

Uhh. Isn't he that Irish actor who starred in Lawrence of Arabia.

Yeah. You have a great day too. Expecting to chat with you soona .
                                Thanks. That's the one.

Comment

Working...
                                X