Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single-tasking vs Multi -tasking . Debate .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single-tasking vs Multi -tasking . Debate .

Which is more effective ?! Discuss , debate . .

Re: Single-tasking vs Multi -tasking . Debate .

Multitasking is a fraud that causes brain damage
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
      Multitasking is a fraud that causes brain damage
      In what way akhi . B-)

Comment

Multi tasking, you get more done and your less nervous about stuff you still have to do bc u are already doing 2 things at a time, the only multi task i am against is eating whilst working on yr computer, it looks lazy, unhealthy and idk i dont like it, also eating shouldnt be a task
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Depends on the task. Physical tasks like handwork/ ironing etc are easy to multitask whereas studying is defs a monotask for me.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            Multi tasking, you get more done and your less nervous about stuff you still have to do bc u are already doing 2 things at a time, the only multi task i am against is eating whilst working on yr computer, it looks lazy, unhealthy and idk i dont like it, also eating shouldnt be a task
            Sometimes, no mostly , multitasking can lead you to leave tasks incomplete and may even be a factor in procrastination.

Yes. And about your last part . Another trend common in the West is reading a newspaper or browsing on the phone while in loo loo land .

Comment

Originally posted by Pink123 View Post
              Depends on the task. Physical tasks like handwork/ ironing etc are easy to multitask whereas studying is defs a monotask for me.
              Yes . This is a specifice post . I need more replies like this on what can, cannot be muti-tasked.
              ~Appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Chained Rider View Post
                Sometimes, no mostly , multitasking can lead you to leave tasks incomplete and may even be a factor in procrastination.

Yes. And about your last part . Another trend common in the West is reading a newspaper or browsing on the phone while in loo loo land .
                I once saw someone reading the paper in the car behind the wheel...

Well you're right, my mum always starts something when the other isnt finished and its annoying cus that means the house is a huge mess sometimes, so i guess you do need to know how to do it correctly, for eg. Cooking something, while it is on the stove, do the dishes so that the kitchen is all cleaned up before you eat supper and so you dont have to do everything after
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I once saw someone reading the paper in the car behind the wheel...

Well you're right, my mum always starts something when the other isnt finished and its annoying cus that means the house is a huge mess sometimes, so i guess you do need to know how to do it correctly, for eg. Cooking something, while it is on the stove, do the dishes so that the kitchen is all cleaned up before you eat supper and so you dont have to do everything after
                  Now that you mentioned cooking. Just reminded me of how dangerous that can be. The women in my house the same and somitimes they leave the gas on . Multitaskin can be very seriouz 'n life threatening at times .

Comment

Now that you mentioned cooking. Just reminded me of how dangerous that can be. The women in my house the same and somitimes they leave the gas on . Multitaskin can be very seriouz 'n life threatening at times .
                    Lool i leave the gason all the time but it has nothing to do with multi tasking its just being forgetfull :rotfl:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Lool i leave the gason all the time but it has nothing to do with multi tasking its just being forgetfull :rotfl:
                      Dang . You need a gas whoopin.

Comment

Dang . You need a gas whoopin.
                        Eeeeeeeeh

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Eeeeeeeeh
                          It's like the guttural screams from the depths of hell when you get da Gas whooped.

But seriouzly. You need to be more careful with the gas. I've seen whole floors burn to black because of negligence in checking the gas .
                          #Safetyfirst

Comment

It's like the guttural screams from the depths of hell when you get da Gas whooped.

But seriouzly. You need to be more careful with the gas. I've seen whole floors burn to black because of negligence in checking the gas .
                            #Safetyfirst
                            Our floor is already black
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	safetyfirst.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	10764192

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

single-tasking IS the new multi-tasking....

We lose time and focus each time we try to "serial task" We waste energy because we have to remember what we were doing and what we want to do next...
                              I used to be a pro at multi-tasking. But, these days, I try to take things one step at a time. Different situations and different factors will dictate what skills we would use more and how to perform tasks. We have an inbuilt system that automatically sets us into motion to perform single/multi tasking when the situation calls for it.....
                              “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X