X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How psychopathic are you? Are you a psychopath? :]

Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah.

Brothers and sisters...

We usually have a little psychology assessment/quiz type thing pop up on the forum every so often. I came accross this one earlier. Time to weed out the psychopaths among us!

(Obviously this assessment is not to be taken too seriously, so don't be too alarmed at the results... Public poll for you to post on, as well... Regular members you will be conspicuous through your absence!)

http://vistriai.com/psychopathtest/
    0-5 (wonderfully unpsychopathic)
    8.16%
    6-10 (very unpsychopathic)
    28.57%
    11-15 (unpsychopathic)
    30.61%
    16-20 (slightly strange)
    14.29%
    21-25 (very eccentric)
    18.37%
    26-29 (on the edge of losing it)
    0.00%
    30+ (Congratulation - Officially a Psychopath!)
    0.00%
    Last edited by Fakhri; 18-09-16, 10:06 PM.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Re: How psychopathic are you? Are you a psychopath? :]

:wswrwb:

loool I can imagine some people on here defo getting over 30
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
      Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah.

Brothers and sisters...

We usually have a little psychology assessment/quiz type things pop up on the forum. I came accross this one earlier. Time to weed out the psychopaths among us!

(Obviously this assessment is not to be taken too seriously, so don't be too alarmed at the results... Public poll for you to post on, as well... Regular members you will be conspicuous through your absence!)

http://vistriai.com/psychopathtest/

What did you get bro?

Comment

I believe I used to be........I think it coincided with my high levels of testosterone .....
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

7 :zzz:
          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

[MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION]

10. I thought I'd be a little higher up, tbh. Always thought I was a little bit different. Don't know whether to be pleased or not. :]

Just a lighthearted thread of course, but let's keep the special H word in mind please, if we do post. (Hayaa. :) ) inshaaAllah. :jkk:
            Last edited by Fakhri; 18-09-16, 10:21 PM.
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
            "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

How psychopathic are you? Are you a psychopath? :]

Comment

8 alhamdullilah.

Be pleased [MENTION=39142]Fakhri[/MENTION] if you answered true to some of those, you would be sinning or at risk of low iman. e.g. cheating, lying, not feeling guilty etc.
                And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

[MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION]

10. I thought I'd be a little higher up, tbh. Always thought I was a little bit different. Don't know whether to be pleased or not. :]

Just a lighthearted thread of course, but let's keep the special H word in mind please, if we do post. (Hayaa. :) ) inshaaAllah. :jkk:

The lower the better so you should be pleased. :)

Comment

I got a message saying "help is on it's way"...what does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                      I got a message saying "help is on it's way"...what does that mean?
                      Considering you are typing from a psych ward...you probably imagined that message.....
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                        Considering you are typing from a psych ward...you probably imagined that message.....
                        How can I be there? They switch the internet off at 10pm.

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post

8 alhamdullilah.

Be pleased [MENTION=39142]Fakhri[/MENTION] if you answered true to some of those, you would be sinning or at risk of low iman. e.g. cheating, lying, not feeling guilty etc.
                          Alhamdulillah. True...

Subhaanallah. That just didn't occur to me... Is that the way it works, though... Not sure how they work out the results and if answering in a way indicating commitment to deen will necessarily lead you to have a lower score?

Maybe resident Ummah psychologician sr [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] and her colleagues can shed light?

Not good news for this poll if it were the case.
                          Would have to be scrapped!
                          Last edited by Fakhri; 18-09-16, 10:39 PM.
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

How psychopathic are you? Are you a psychopath? :]

Wooot! I'm 13!
                            “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Alhamdulillah. True...

Subhaanallah. That just didn't occur to me... Is that the way it works, though... Not sure how they work out the results and if answering in a way indicating commitment to deen will necessarily lead you to have a lower score?

Maybe resident Ummah psychologician sr [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] and her colleagues can shed light?

Not good news for this poll if it were the case.
                              Would have to be scrapped!
                              There are certain characteristics of a psychopath which are basically incompatible with the nature of a good Muslim with Taqwa.

For instance, Psychopaths have no qualms about lying in order to make a situation easier for themselves. They cannot really connect with others and tend to manipulate and use people for their own gain. When somebody wrongs them, they seek exact and sometimes cruel vengeance - even if the best thing for a Muslim to do in that situation would be to forgive their brother/sister.

It's not surprising that most CEOs and bankers are psychopaths. This entire capitalist system encourages the worst human attributes such as greed and immorality so the worst of people rise to the top. Conversely, the Shariah encourages the best human attributes such as selflessness and piety, so in a society like that people with Psychopathic traits would be shunned and shamed.

It is only in the demonic West that psychopaths are glorified.
                              And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                              http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Working...
                              X