Leave a comment:

• LA3
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fakhri
    replied
    Re: Alhamdulillah for everything

DU'AA OF FORGIVENESS & PROTECTION FROM DIVINE PUNISHMENT

اللهم اني اعوذ برضاك من سخطك, وبمعافاتك من عقوبتك, واعوذ بك منك, لااحصي ثنء عليك انت كما اثنيت على نفسك

Allahumma inni a'udhu bi ridaaka min sakhatika, wa bi mu'a-faatika min 'uqoobatika, wa a'udhu bika minka, la uhisee thanaa'an 'alaiyka anta kama ath-naiyta 'ala nafsik

("Oh Allah, I seek Protection in Your Pleasure from Your Anger, and I seek Protection in Your Forgiveness from Your Punishment. I Seek Protection in You from You. I cannot count Your Praises. You are as You have Praised Yourself.")

Leave a comment:

• Fakhri
    replied

HIS CALL TO US...

"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous.

Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good;

-and those who, when they happen to commit a shameful act or wrong themselves, remember Allah, then, seek forgiveness for their sins-and who is there to forgive sins except Allah?-and do not persist in what they have done, knowingly." (3:133-135)

He Is Al-Gaffaar - The Astounding Reality of Our Creator's Forgiving Nature (SWT)

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: 'O son of adam, I forgive you as long as you pray to Me and hope for My forgiveness, whatever sins you have committed. O son of 'Adam, I do not care if your sins reach the height of the heaven, then you ask for my forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of 'Adam, if you come to Me with an earth load of sins, and meet Me associating nothing to Me, I would match it with an earthload of forgiveness."(Tirmidhi)

-------------------------------------------------------

How Can We Not Return To Him After All His Calling To Us To Return As One Forgiven?

نَبِّئْ عِبَادِي أَنِّي أَنَا الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;
    (15:49)

يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنْسَانُ مَا غَرَّكَ بِرَبِّكَ الْكَرِيمِ

O mankind, what has deceived you concerning your Lord, the Generous, (82:6)

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    only way from bottom is up

plus loyalty to Him is all that's really important in this life

not pity tho pssshhhh like I care about u
    Lol jazakAllahukhair I hope so but no more comments please :)

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Hit rock bottom the other day and now I think Im past caring like I've never missed my prayers in the past 5 years I would make up any late ones then the other day...

Now I don't care anymore. Tiny voice inside me asking Allah for forgiveness... *sigh* I love islam I love my creator but I can't deal with this shizz anymore

No comments please I dont want pity :love:
    only way from bottom is up

plus loyalty to Him is all that's really important in this life

not pity tho pssshhhh like I care about u

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by Alina15 View Post
    Sometimes we might forget to be always grateful for what we have, for what we have been granted. Whatever it is.
    And grateful for being muslims.

I love Islam.
    :)
    Hit rock bottom the other day and now I think Im past caring like I've never missed my prayers in the past 5 years I would make up any late ones then the other day...

Now I don't care anymore. Tiny voice inside me asking Allah for forgiveness... *sigh* I love islam I love my creator but I can't deal with this shizz anymore

No comments please I dont want pity :love:

Leave a comment:

• Al-Mualim
    replied

Alhamdulillah!!

Leave a comment:

• Alina15
    replied

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
    Alhamdulillah. There's a beautiful du'a in Al-Qur'an about gratefulness that we all should make as often as possible.

Dua of Sulaiman (A.S) to Allah:

رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِي بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِي عِبَادِكَ الصَّالِحِينَ (27:19)

"My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants." [An-Naml - 27:19]

There's another very similar du'a with a different ending in Surah Al-Ahqaf (46:15).

:love:

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied

Alhamdulilah

Leave a comment:

• LingLing12
    replied

Alhumdulillah :)

Leave a comment:

• lonelyniqabi
    replied

Originally posted by Alina15 View Post
    Sometimes we might forget to be always grateful for what we have, for what we have been granted. Whatever it is.

I love Islam.
    Alhamdulillah. There's a beautiful du'a in Al-Qur'an about gratefulness that we all should make as often as possible.

Dua of Sulaiman (A.S) to Allah:

رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِي بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِي عِبَادِكَ الصَّالِحِينَ (27:19)

"My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants." [An-Naml - 27:19]

There's another very similar du'a with a different ending in Surah Al-Ahqaf (46:15).

Leave a comment:

• Umm Uthmaan
    replied

الحمدلله على نعمة الاسلام

Leave a comment:

• Alina15
    started a topic Alhamdulillah for everything

Alhamdulillah for everything

I love Islam.
Working...
X