Dilemma in making decision

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilemma in making decision

Salam. Now, I'm contemplating between 2 job offers. I have performed isthikara but still have doubts to which one to choose. One job offer (A) has better salary and benefits, in other words it's better than the other job offer (B). It's just that I'm more inclined to B (maybe because the environment seems nice). I have chosen A but I still think of B. When I performed isthikara, maybe I already favoured B thats why I seem cant move on.

So what do you think? I'm afraid isthikara shows me to take B but I rejects it. But I really cant intepret the answer to my isthikara

Dilemma in making decision

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله

Which ones best for your imaan?
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Re: Dilemma in making decision

Originally posted by soul_planet View Post
      Salam. Now, I'm contemplating between 2 job offers. I have performed isthikara but still have doubts to which one to choose. One job offer (A) has better salary and benefits, in other words it's better than the other job offer (B). It's just that I'm more inclined to B (maybe because the environment seems nice). I have chosen A but I still think of B. When I performed isthikara, maybe I already favoured B thats why I seem cant move on.

So what do you think? I'm afraid isthikara shows me to take B but I rejects it. But I really cant intepret the answer to my isthikara
      :wswrwb:

with istikhaara u make a decision and then proceed, if something comes to block it then u know it wasn't good for u. So make a decision and proceed.
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by soul_planet View Post

For me personally, I'd definitely choose better work environment instead of better salary. I can't do a job I dislike even it pays good money. But then again, I'm single, so I only have to worry about myself. If you're supporting a family, then I guess you should take them into consideration as well.

Comment

Hmm..after I performed isthikaara a few times, then I decided to choose B. but then found out that no season pass parking, and a not-so-nice thing which indirectly point out to the boss..
          So I discussed it again with my friends and sister, they told me to to just take A..I even think that A is much better..So I rejected B and picked A instead..But why I still think about B? T.T

Comment

Maybe you are those people who like to live in past, who like to wonder about "what if". What about B that grabbed so much of your attention? What is so special about B that A doesn't have? Maybe if you wrote down your thoughts & keep asking yourself WHY

WHY do I keep thinking about B?
            Why do I think B is better than A
            Why do I think about B?

you might realize the reason you are obsession over B is something silly like you applied there first, or you know someone there... etc

Comment

Working...
            X