Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have secrets that you fear you will let out when you become old and senile?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have secrets that you fear you will let out when you become old and senile?

:salams

Do any of you have secrets that you fear you will let out when you become old and senile because you just lose control?
    Accept the decree

It has happened to a million other people don't expect to be the exception

Do you have secrets that you fear you will let out when you become old and senile?

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله
    Nope
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Re: Do you have secrets that you fear you will let out when you become old and senile

Yes. But I'm reassuring myself by thinking that people won't take me seriously. They'll most probably warn others and be like "Don't mind her she's become too old, doesn't know what she's saying haha."

Comment

Re: Do you have secrets that you fear you will let out when you become old and senile

if they are bad secrets then we should make dua to Allah to forgive us and to conceal them. those things hidden deep in the heart could come out at the last moments of life which determines where we end up

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

yep. not bad secrets.
          just embarrassing ones that i promised never to speak about again.

Comment

Come to think of it, i have no secrets whatsoever :(

Comment

Oh i forgot

Secrets are for girls anyway

Comment

:wswrwb:

I've got secrets, but they're just like little embarrassing things. In a few years time I'll probably look back and laugh at them.

Other than that, nah not really.

Comment

Working...
                X