reccurent dream about babies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reccurent dream about babies

Hi I am in my late 20's and I am not married. Lately for the past couple of months I keep getting recurrent dreams about babies. I have had mostly baby girl dreams and some baby boy dreams. In all of my dreams, I am holding the baby or my mother is and we are in my own house. The babies are extremely beautiful and very happy. Both my mum and me seem happy in my dream.

Please advise me on this. My parents have been persistently looking for me to get married for the past few years which has caused alot of tension.

reccurent dream about babies

I have had two dreams that I having a daughter! But I couldn't figure out who is her mom!
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Re: reccurent dream about babies

I'm not a dream interpreter, but based on what you've said in the op, I'm gonna go ahead and say that you have a desire to have a baby.

Hope that helps op
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        I'm not a dream interpreter, but based on what you've said in the op, I'm gonna go ahead and say that you have a desire to have a baby.

Hope that helps op
        You're good at this

Professional dream reader, I'd look into it

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
          You're good at this

You really think so?

Thank you so much brightesthour

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            You really think so?

Thank you so much brightesthour
            No problemo

Comment

I actually don't have a desire to have a baby. I have a desire to get married. I generally love children alot.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                You're good at this

Are you a professional dream reader?

Comment

Originally posted by riley105 View Post
                  I actually don't have a desire to have a baby. I have a desire to get married. I generally love children alot.
                  Your dreams say otherwise riley

Comment

I found this only:

A Newborn Baby Boy — (Baby) It suggests grief and harships for the one to whome a boy is born. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
                    A Newborn Baby Girl — (Baby) It is deemed a better dream than a newborn boy. It symbolises joy and happiness for the one who sees her. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
                    Child — If one sees that he has a little child who disdains from coming near his father in the dream, it means financial promotion and enjoyment of one's life. If one sees a little child screaming in his lap in a dream, it means that he plays a string instrument. Children in a dream also could mean either sorrow and pain or happiness and joy. If they are one's own children in the dream, then they mean temptation with money. Children in a dream also could mean contentment with little or loss of one's means to earn his livelihood or they could mean money or marriage or a flourishing business. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
                    Happiness — (Elation; Excitement; Joy) In general, happiness in a dream means sorrow. To be happy about something which the heart does not feel comfortable with, or which the heart does not qualify as correct conduct or behavior in a dream means sadness and sorrow in wakefulness. Happiness in a dream also means being indifferent about following Allah's commands. If one's happiness in his dream is derived from the release of a prisoner or the recovery of a sick person, then it means positive changes in one's life. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
                    Happiness — If one is told something that is supposed to make him happy, when in fact it made him sad in the dream, such as being told in a dream that so and so has just arrived from a long journey, when in fact such person has just died, it means that his sadness will be dispelled and his sorrows removed. Feeling happy in a dream means sadness, sorrow, or crying. If one sees his friends happy in a dream, then it means happiness for him too. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
                    Mother — If one sees his mother giving birth to him, should he be ill in real life, then it means the approach of his death, for a deceased is wrapped in a shroud, while a new born is wrapped with a receiving cloth. If the person in question is poor, then seeing his mother in a dream means that his financial conditions will change for the better. If he is rich, it means restrictions of his earnings, for a child is dependent on others, and his movements are restricted. (Also see Earth) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
                    Mother — (Educator; Eye-brow; Governess) Seeing one's mother in a dream has a deeper and a stronger meaning than seeing one's father. All the same in one's dream, seeing her means attaining one's goal. Man's dreams are most pleasing when he sees his parents, grand parents or a relative. If one is going through difficulties and sees his mother in a dream, it means that help will come his way from sources he does not anticipate. If in real life he is awaiting someone's return from a journey, that person could arrive shortly. If one is sick, it means that he will be cured from his illness. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin

I guess it depends on your situation, but it seems like they symbolize sorrow and money/wealth.
                    Maybe it means you'll get an inheritance from a relative who will die.
                    These can be inaccurate because rasulallah(salallahu alayhi wa sallam) said:
                    :start:
                    [...]Allah's Messenger, may my father be taken as a ransom for you, tell me whether I have interpreted it correctly or I have made an error. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: You have interpreted a part of it correctly and you have erred in interpreting a part of it.
                    Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

If you claim you desire marriage over babies, then the house, baby, and your mother being these are symbols of the stability, support, companionship, and the unconditional love that you crave/want for your life.

The house represents the stability you wish to have in your life. Quite literally, it represents wanting your own home with your husband or wanting your own home with your husband + family (in this case mother).

The baby represents the unconditional love you wish to have in your life. You seek it in a husband, but you're seeing babies to represent it instead. Or, you simply want babies eventually, so you were picturing a scene from your future that you hope one day comes true.

Your mother represents the support you wish to have from either her (that would be a literal interpretation) or your future husband. You can't imagine your husband as you have not been married yet, but you crave that support, love and companionship, so your dream represents that in the next best person you can use, which is your mother.

Given that your parents have been looking for you for a while and there's been tension, this dream could also represent the fact that you are looking for the moment/time when all that looking and tension is over with. You have this scene in your head (the dream) that is an idealistic goal of everyone being happy and satisfied in your life. Being in the situation (with babies and in your own house with your mother around) could be simply what your mother/parents want at the end of this journey for you; they want to be grandparents. So you could see both you and them being happy and content with getting to this stage in your life.

Question: do you think they value and desire being grandparents more than you actually getting married? Just a curious thought I had in my head.

Also even if you don't want children now or yet your subconscious may be telling you otherwise. It's very common for women to have these moments/phases where they really want a baby or babies in their life. It can be a very irrational but overwhelming desire, especially when physically/ emotionally/ financially/ mentally it's not practical for the potential mother to have a child. I would still think this is an unlikely case though as you seem pretty firm on your feelings.
                      Last edited by Comrox; 11-09-16, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Hi thank you so much. From reading your message it tells me that this is what I am feeling right now. Everything you have said is 100 percent true.

Comment

it's hard to get acurate intepretation of dreams as dream experts are very rare, so the best we can do is hope for the best out of it [as ALlah can grant our hopes]; dream is a happy one; seems to give glad tidings so pin your hopes on that; inshALlah it wont be long before you have a few bouncy one's coming along! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by riley105 View Post
                            Hi thank you so much. From reading your message it tells me that this is what I am feeling right now. Everything you have said is 100 percent true.
                            You're welcome (I think you're talking to me?)

I wouldn't worry about your dreams too much. Majority of the time, they don't mean much of importance (as we dream a lot). But if you have another dream that is really bothering you, just try to reflect on your life and your mental state to understand what's on your mind. :)

Comment

Working...
                            X