Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
    I'm still amazed Abu 'Abdullah. That was impressive and to think it was penned using something you carved yourself... Double points.
    Ice lolly stick + Dollar ink + brown envelope

:keepinitreal:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      Ice lolly stick + Dollar ink + brown envelope

:keepinitreal:
      Have you ever tried your hand at Arabic calligraphy? Or calligraphy of any sort really. You could do well. Give it a go. It's good to have a hobby or some activity otherwise manz just goes crazy.

Comment

Have you ever tried your hand at Arabic calligraphy? Or calligraphy of any sort really. You could do well. Give it a go. It's good to have a hobby or some activity otherwise manz just goes crazy.
        I'm already married.

;-P

Comment

Lol
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I just wasted money on this stupid Parker. It says, 'The most smoothest, cleanest and consistent performance...' It is neither smooth, nor clean, and certainly not consistent.

It makes my handwriting appear to be that of a child's. Whah should I do fams? Should ah go bk n cuss dem out in Punjabi?

And I can't seem to find soft pears ever why is that? I really want some pears but each time they are all hard and gross.

I hate this life. That's me in my avatar right now.
            :wswrwb:

Write to Parker and express your concerns.

My sis does this ALL the time and she gets freebies and vouchers and all sorts of things. She is the ultimate unsatisfied customer and she writes them a posh lady email and signs it 'Annie' and trust me trust me trust me they're just waiting to give u stuff.

I tried it once when I bought avocados that had already gone off but I don't have the patience to sit there and write out an email where I sound truly annoyed. So mine would be like

'Bruv nooooooooo - seriouslyyyyy? 3rd time I've bought avocados that have been off'

...where as 'Annies' emails go more like...

'I'm writing to inform you of the most terrible service I have received in the last 3 years. I have been a loyal customer of your shop for a number of years and I am highly disappointed to find that the avocados I bought for my anorexic friend who eats nothing BUT avocados, was off. This was her first meal by mouth in 20years and now she has relapsed due to your incompetency to sell ripe and ready avocados. I am flabbergasted, dismayed and appalled that such a thing is acceptable in today's society. Please refund me for the avocado, my next avocado and all future avocados.

kind regards

Annie

.....basically [MENTION=101256]srahman33[/MENTION] she sounds like u lololollll ....well when ur in ur grumpy old man disguise
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

just a pen bro.
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Should ave bought a big soft man
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1111418_1_xnm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	10764113
                  These are the homies
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Oi fams I bare mad yeah

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Lol. That's well funny
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                      I'm already married.

;-P
                      Ahaha but you got crazy skills. It's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                        :wswrwb:

Write to Parker and express your concerns.

My sis does this ALL the time and she gets freebies and vouchers and all sorts of things. She is the ultimate unsatisfied customer and she writes them a posh lady email and signs it 'Annie' and trust me trust me trust me they're just waiting to give u stuff.

I tried it once when I bought avocados that had already gone off but I don't have the patience to sit there and write out an email where I sound truly annoyed. So mine would be like

'Bruv nooooooooo - seriouslyyyyy? 3rd time I've bought avocados that have been off'

...where as 'Annies' emails go more like...

'I'm writing to inform you of the most terrible service I have received in the last 3 years. I have been a loyal customer of your shop for a number of years and I am highly disappointed to find that the avocados I bought for my anorexic friend who eats nothing BUT avocados, was off. This was her first meal by mouth in 20years and now she has relapsed due to your incompetency to sell ripe and ready avocados. I am flabbergasted, dismayed and appalled that such a thing is acceptable in today's society. Please refund me for the avocado, my next avocado and all future avocados.

kind regards

Annie

.....basically [MENTION=101256]srahman33[/MENTION] she sounds like u lololollll ....well when ur in ur grumpy old man disguise
                        I am nothing like Annie. I buy something I like and if it displeases me I just throw it away. I don't bother with letters and crap.

But this time I want to go there and cuss them out in Punjabi because I in a bad mood.

Comment

I've heard little girls cry about more important things...
                          Believe
                          there is
                          good in the world

Comment

I am nothing like Annie. I buy something I like and if it displeases me I just throw it away. I don't bother with letters and crap.

But this time I want to go there and cuss them out in Punjabi because I in a bad mood.
                            Yeh u are noobz ur grumpy like her but most of the time I think ur joking

just imagine if ur for real psycho and all this time I thought u were joking lolol

but yeh go give em a piece of ur dimagh
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by ugabs View Post
                              I've heard little girls cry about more important things...
                              So what you saying fam? I shouldn't go back there and cuss them out in Punjabi?

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              Yeh u are noobz ur grumpy like her but most of the time I think ur joking

just imagine if ur for real psycho and all this time I thought u were joking lolol

but yeh go give em a piece of ur dimagh
                              Yeah this post made pretty much no sense.

Comment

So what you saying fam? I shouldn't go back there and cuss them out in Punjabi?

Yeah this post made pretty much no sense.
                                roooooooooooooooood

Comment

Working...
                                X