Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oi fams I bare mad yeah

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oi fams I bare mad yeah

    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    I just wasted money on this stupid Parker. It says, 'The most smoothest, cleanest and consistent performance...' It is neither smooth, nor clean, and certainly not consistent.

    It makes my handwriting appear to be that of a child's. Whah should I do fams? Should ah go bk n cuss dem out in Punjabi?

    And I can't seem to find soft pears ever why is that? I really want some pears but each time they are all hard and gross.

    I hate this life. That's me in my avatar right now.

  • #2
    Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

    Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    I just wasted money on this stupid Parker. It says, 'The most smoothest, cleanest and consistent performance...' It is neither smooth, nor clean, and certainly not consistent.

    It makes my handwriting appear to be that of a child's. Whah should I do fams? Should ah go bk n cuss dem out in Punjabi?

    And I can't seem to find soft pears ever why is that? I really want some pears but each time they are all hard and gross.

    I hate this life. That's me in my avatar right now.

    :wswrwb:

    Buy the pears and leave it in the kitchen for a day or two. It'll turn soft by itself.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

      Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
      :wswrwb:

      Buy the pears and leave it in the kitchen for a day or two. It'll turn soft by itself.
      Bro what have you done? I alsmot did not recognise you there. You need to change back. How is everybody supposed to recognise your black belt in refutations when you all disguised like that?

      You sure about the pears? And what about the pen?

      I bear mad fam. Want to go back and cuss them out in Somalian but I don't know the language.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

        Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
        Bro what have you done? I alsmot did not recognise you there. You need to change back. How is everybody supposed to recognise your black belt in refutations when you all disguised like that?

        You sure about the pears? And what about the pen?

        I bear mad fam. Want to go back and cuss them out in Somalian but I don't know the language.

        I'm leaving it like this for a little while Insha'Allah.

        Bro, I'm 300% sure on the pears. Why don't you return the pen?

        You're in good hands bro since I can swear in Somali. Not that I'll tell you how to swear in Somali though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

          Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
          I'm leaving it like this for a little while Insha'Allah.

          Bro, I'm 300% sure on the pears. Why don't you return the pen?

          You're in good hands bro since I can swear in Somali. Not that I'll tell you how to swear in Somali though.
          Ah okay. Yeah to be honest I don't like the different coloured usernames as I feel bad for those who do not have the option to change so I prefer to stand by them. Ahaha I is bare sad and pathetic but I can't help it as I feel unjust otherwise.

          Okay cool, I'll buy the pears and leave them in the kitchen in sha Allah. No can't return the pen as it looks too good. I just buy different refills in sha Allah and see how it goes. It's because they gave me ballpoint ink which I don't like. I prefer liquid. I swear why do they even make ballpoint?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

            I had a kulfi ice cream on a stick yesterday. Afterwards, I got my fishing knife and carved a dip pen out of the stick.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

              Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
              I had a kulfi ice cream on a stick yesterday. Afterwards, I got my fishing knife and carved a dip pen out of the stick.
              AA trolling as usual.

              -_-

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

                Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                AA trolling as usual.

                -_-
                You want a pic?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

                  Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                  You want a pic?
                  Yeah. Post the daleel and I'll assess its authenticity. Otherwise it's just baatil.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

                    Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                    Yeah. Post the daleel and I'll assess its authenticity. Otherwise it's just baatil.
                    Phone battery is on 2% so you'll just have to wait.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

                      Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                      Phone battery is on 2% so you'll just have to wait.
                      :'(

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

                        Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                        :'(
                        Here you go, you naysayer.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	refuted.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	10764106

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

                          Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                          Here you go, you naysayer.

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]85540[/ATTACH]
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	397.5 KB
ID:	10764107

                          Seriously, I am impressed! That was good ma sha Allah. You good. I rep that.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

                            I think you should put YOUR HEAD IN THE FRIDGE

                            come again

                            :1popcorn:
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Oi fams I bare mad yeah

                              I'm still amazed Abu 'Abdullah. That was impressive and to think it was penned using something you carved yourself... Double points.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X