Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters some help with this kind of hijab

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
    I think you would have to put it on, then twist the looped material (left piece in right hand and right piece in left hand) and throw it right over your head (it should look kinda twisted now) then bring back to the front and pin in on the head?
    I've tried doing that! It just doesn't look right! I didn't even know what this kibd of scarf was called or anything so I was really excited when i stumbled across that link in OP. I was hoping someone might also have it and know how to get it to look like that.
    I think you shouldn't have to use a pin because even in the description they didn't say anything abt a pin.
    Ahh...anyway sis appreciate the help you've given.
    :jkk:

Comment

Or just criss-cross either side and throw over the head.

I think thats how you suppose to wear it.

First time seen this kind one, btw.
      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

I hate headscarves so much, so much fabric under the chin i sweat so bad and en plus it makes my face look like a hamster
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          I hate headscarves so much, so much fabric under the chin i sweat so bad and en plus it makes my face look like a hamster
          Lol, you're probably not wearing them correctly, and you dont have to throttle your neck when wearing a scarf. :D

Wear it loosely, secured with pins. A headband prevents it from slipping. It helps to get comfortable material as well.
          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Comment

Sisters some help with this kind of hijab

[MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

Pin under chin once
            Wrap around once

Fabric shouldn't gather

Wear viscose or this silky type of hijab material, maximised
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

Pin under chin once
              Wrap around once

Fabric shouldn't gather

Wear viscose or this silky type of hijab material, maximised
              Yea i should get some vicsoce hijab though but i have too go all the way to brussels pfffffft
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                Lol, you're probably not wearing them correctly, and you dont have to throttle your neck when wearing a scarf. :D

Wear it loosely, secured with pins. A headband prevents it from slipping. It helps to get comfortable material as well.
                Its always like tugging under my chin and it like comes off

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Buy it from online

Hur al iyn

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

Buy it from online

Hur al iyn

Instagram
                    Did u order from them? :jkk:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Nah but quite a few bloggers/bloggers have recommended them :up:

I buy my ones from here

Comment

Originally posted by TCKMuslima View Post
                        I've tried doing that! It just doesn't look right! I didn't even know what this kibd of scarf was called or anything so I was really excited when i stumbled across that link in OP. I was hoping someone might also have it and know how to get it to look like that.
                        I think you shouldn't have to use a pin because even in the description they didn't say anything abt a pin.
                        Ahh...anyway sis appreciate the help you've given.
                        :jkk:
                        I wish I knew - am so sorry, keep trying different styles, pins and no pins, and you should come around a style that you like....
                        “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Its always like tugging under my chin and it like comes off
                          Here's a helpful tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC7nb8mmDRw
                          [MENTION=102525]TCKMuslima[/MENTION]

The second vid shows what looks like the scarf you described. :)

Comment

i think itrs my headshape lool, when i wear a bonnet too it doesnt stay put

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

i think itrs my headshape lool, when i wear a bonnet too it doesnt stay put
                              Ok lol, but in the vid you will see several ways of wearing the scarf, some styles are worn loosely by the neck so no choking

Comment

:jkk: sister
                                The next video of hers actually was even more similar. It's a bit like an infinity scarf I guess :S

Comment

Working...
                                X