• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you a loner???

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
    Dont say the p word bro

Some users on here have problems with it
    Are non Pakistanis allowed to say the P word ? Is it like the N word ?

My P friends are cool with it. Guess that's a litmus test to see if your accepted in the community .

Comment

Yep.

Every now and then I like to go out and socialize to change up my routine so I don't go totally crazy, but I've learned over the past couple of years that the loner life is for me. I haven't hung out with a friend since November..or end of October can't remember when.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        Anyways...general advice to all those who claim to be lonely/loners...Find good company and keep busy!

Unless your imaan is as big as a mountain and you can keep yourself engaged in beneficial pursuits, loneliness will suck up your mind. It will make you waste time, make you depressed, compel you to stay away from good gatherings, people who can benefit you, and worse - shaytaan will use all of this as a leverage to make you fall into sins.
        Tell me again how important good company is.

Comment

Yeah, and I need to make friends ...... REAL ones - not fakes- got plenty of them around!

(excluding my lovely sisters on the chat group )

Actually, I also have four special friends. But I could still feel lonely sometimes. It's bizarre.
          ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

I don't mind being a loner

Wanted to quote tupac

*giggles
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

*nods :)

Alhamdulillah.

this doesn't mean I hate people though
              Indeed we belong to Allah,
              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah1436 View Post
                Yeah, and I need to make friends ...... REAL ones - not fakes- got plenty of them around!

(excluding my lovely sisters on the chat group )

Actually, I also have four special friends. But I could still feel lonely sometimes. It's bizarre.
                Having 4 real friends is a luxury. Give thanks to Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                  Having 4 real friends is a luxury. Give thanks to Allah.
                  I never thought of it that way. الحمد لله
                  ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                    Tell me again how important good company is.
                    Naseeban.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                      Are non Pakistanis allowed to say the P word ? Is it like the N word ?

My P friends are cool with it. Guess that's a litmus test to see if your accepted in the community .
                      Yeh it's fine.
                      It's just a silly word to describe brown people regardless of where they originate from.
                      Just like the word for black people.
                      There's probably a unified word for white people too but I fail to think of one, hmmm...
                      I'm kinda peckish now.
                      On the whole, such words are intended in a derogatory manner, therefore avoid saying it to strangers.
                      Use a condom.

Comment

I hate that word loner. Immature kids use it to belittle people and newspapers use it to make people out to be dangerous and insane. I'm isolated, not a loner.
                        I was like Laughing Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Loud.

Comment

I've been a loner since elementary school. I don't have social skills and have nobody I really connect to.

Comment

Working...
                          X