Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a loner???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Are you a loner???

    Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Anyways...general advice to all those who claim to be lonely/loners...Find good company and keep busy!

    Unless your imaan is as big as a mountain and you can keep yourself engaged in beneficial pursuits, loneliness will suck up your mind. It will make you waste time, make you depressed, compel you to stay away from good gatherings, people who can benefit you, and worse - shaytaan will use all of this as a leverage to make you fall into sins.
    No it won't.

    There's a difference between a lonely person and a loner.

    People suck more energy from one's brain than a zombie would. That's why most people today act as though they just had a lobotomy.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      You said that already, Paki.
      Dont say the p word bro

      Some users on here have problems with it

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Are you a loner???

        Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
        No it won't.

        There's a difference between a lonely person and a loner.

        People suck more energy from one's brain than a zombie would. That's why most people today act as though they just had a lobotomy.
        Disagree all you want. But, that's the reality of it.
        Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
        Dont say the p word bro

        Some users on here have problems with it
        Oh right.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

        "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Are you a loner???

          Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          Disagree all you want. But, that's the reality of it.


          Oh right.
          Reality isn't definable.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Are you a loner???

            Yes and I will be forever
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

            Ephemeral reader

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Are you a loner???

              Originally posted by Kiro View Post
              Yes and I will be forever
              Awww.

              -_-

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Are you a loner???

                Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                Yes and I will be forever
                Strong allahumma baarik
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Are you a loner???

                  Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                  Awww.

                  -_-
                  You're weolcome.
                  https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                  Ephemeral reader

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Are you a loner???

                    Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                    Awww.

                    -_-
                    He's just copying me.

                    Because of me you're on 610 now. I has exactly 200 more than you.

                    Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                    Strong allahumma baarik
                    No. He's just copying me.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Are you a loner???

                      [MENTION=101256]srahman33[/MENTION] u can go on about being a loner as much as u want but fact is u never leave the forum which means u enjoy human interaction. U make multiple posts a day so u Defo do. And don't bring up ur ocd. Cos for ur ocd u could find another habit like washing ur hands.
                      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Are you a loner???

                        Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                        [MENTION=101256]srahman33[/MENTION] u can go on about being a loner as much as u want but fact is u never leave the forum which means u enjoy human interaction. U make multiple posts a day so u Defo do. And don't bring up ur ocd. Cos for ur ocd u could find another habit like washing ur hands.
                        No I don't I hate human interaction.

                        I only come on here to annoy Muslims because you people annoy me. Don't try to psycho analyse me do you understand? Don't annoy me.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Are you a loner???

                          Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                          No I don't I hate human interaction.

                          I only come on here to annoy Muslims because you people annoy me. Don't try to psycho analyse me do you understand? Don't annoy me.
                          Lollllll

                          ok sorry
                          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Are you a loner???

                            Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                            Lollllll

                            ok sorry
                            Please give back what you took from me.

                            Once I get 1k reps I won't even be on here.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Are you a loner???

                              I don't like to surround myself with stupidity, that's why some would call me a loner ;)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Are you a loner???

                                I guess I'm a bit of a loner.

                                I like solitude with myself a lot of times.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X