X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** WhatsApp - Studying Quran for Ummah sisters ****

:salams

Insha'allah all are well.

Alhumdollilah I have studied tajweed and have taught it for a long time.

Because of my other commitments I cant really dedicate myself to teaching fully.....I was wondering if there would be a group of sisters who would be interested in doing something via whatsApp.

I am currently involved in something already so would be happy to use a similar format.

It would be on a weekly basis insha'allah on a one to one basis - but the topic or rule that is covered is done so in the group format and audio.

I would only be willing to work with a small number insha'Allah

Anyone interested?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Re: **** WhatsApp - Studying Quran for Ummah sisters ****

[MENTION=69555]jennica[/MENTION]

Message me insha'Allaah, if you're not too busy.

Comment

Yes, definitely... count me in.... :jkk:
      “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Message me count me in please

Comment

Wa alaikum salam

Lets have it in the Sisters' section, if theres one.

Im not sure if it is still in existence.
          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
            Wa alaikum salam

Is there a Sister's section on here? How does onegain access to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
              Is there a Sister's section on here? How does onegain access to it?
              There supposed to be but I dont know why sisters are not allowed in,
              you can try but will have no reply...
              “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                Wa alaikum salam

It still exists. But my time on the forum is limited these days so I'd rather just work with a group of sisters away from the forum setting inshaAllah
                وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Good initiative jenicca.
                  "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
                  Darul Ilm Blog
                  Darul Ilm Faceboook
                  Darul Ilm Twitter
                  Darul Ilm Google+
                  Ummah Radio Classes
                  Ummah Radio
                  Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
                  Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Comment

anyone else?
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                      anyone else?
                      Yes please, this would be amazing!

Comment

As Salaam Alaykum Sis

I would be interested,
                        No Longer On UF

Comment

For those sisters who are interested and I do not have your number, can you please message me your numbers insha'Allah,

Am hoping to set up a group by the end of the weekend and start lessons next week. So excited alhumdollilah!

I will be calling everyone and speaking to you all personally insha'allah, prior to starting lessons and we can take it from there......

Please make dua Allah swt puts barakah in this for us all......
                          وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Darul Ilm View Post
                            Good initiative jenicca.
                            Please make dua that Allah swt accepts us all in ways that through us His servants become closer to Him,
                            وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                              For those sisters who are interested and I do not have your number, can you please message me your numbers insha'Allah,

Am hoping to set up a group by the end of the weekend and start lessons next week. So excited alhumdollilah!

I will be calling everyone and speaking to you all personally insha'allah, prior to starting lessons and we can take on there......

Please make dua Allah swt puts barakah in this for us all......
                              May Allah reward you abundantly for this. Ameen.
                              “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X