Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird dreams with the Prophet (saws) and Saudi Arabia -- interpretation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird dreams with the Prophet (saws) and Saudi Arabia -- interpretation?

Assalam alaykum
    I don't know if this is in the right forum, but I'll leave it here anyway. A couple nights ago, I dreamt that I was held hostage in a library by a man representing Saudi Arabia. I was afraid of him and tried to run away, but feared he would kill me if I did. At the end, I was able to run out and I woke up.

Last night, I dreamt a dream that I feel could be blasphemous, but I want to understand it. It happened in my parents' room. On the bed was Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, with Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, laying next to him. She had a veil and I did not see her face. I did not "see" the Nabi, but rather saw a man with a long beard that I "knew" was the Nabi somehow. In this dream, there was a horrifying noise coming from the kitchen, and he commanded Aisha to get behind him so she is protected. I then woke up.

What do these dreams mean?

Re: Weird dreams with the Prophet (saws) and Saudi Arabia -- interpretation?

Brother, for sure Lucifer and it's soldiers can not resemble the prophets including the Nabi. But the big problem is that you have not seen Nabi in your all life so Lucifer and it's soldiers can deceive you easily unless when there are enough evidences and proofs that show you have seen the Nabi. Still I am not capable to interpret dreams and I know a few dreams may have special meanings. But you should not be sure that you have seen the Nabi. I would say do not take this serious. You do not need dreams. Everything is vivid and it is happening in the daylight you can see them with open eyes.
    Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Re: Weird dreams with the Prophet (saws) and Saudi Arabia -- interpretation?

Originally posted by ALAS View Post
      Brother, for sure Lucifer and it's soldiers can not resemble the prophets including the Nabi. But the big problem is that you have not seen Nabi in your all life so Lucifer and it's soldiers can deceive you easily unless when there are enough evidences and proofs that show you have seen the Nabi. Still I am not capable to interpret dreams and I know a few dreams may have special meanings. But you should not be sure that you have seen the Nabi. I would say do not take this serious. You do not need dreams. Everything is vivid and it is happening in the daylight you can see them with open eyes.
      I am not certain in any way that I saw the Nabi, peace be upon him. I said I "knew" it was him, which I admit was vague. I meant that as soon as I entered the room, I felt sure that I was looking at the Prophet and his wife, but that doesn't mean I saw him for sure. And I know about Shaytan's tricks, which is partially why i'm asking.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X